TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 130k members and 20M forum posts.
|NFL.com analyst talks Vic Beasley|
|Assoc. Editor - Sunday, June 1, 2014 10:43 AM-||
Explosive first-step quickness is one of the traits scouts covet in edge rushers. Thus, Beasley's lightning quick "get-off" has piqued the interest of scouts looking for a dominant defender off the edge. The Clemson standout racked up 13 sacks, 23 tackles for loss and six PBUs, while exhibiting exceptional athleticism and burst off the edge. Additionally, he impressed evaluators with his ability to rush from a three-point stance or stand-up position off the edge. As a result, defensive coaches favoring a 3-4 scheme will rank him near the top of the charts as a potential hybrid rusher at the next level. If Beasley can make significant strides as a run defender, he is capable of making a big rise up the charts this fall.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates the injury status of Gallman, Renfrow
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Wayne Gallman injury update
- Clemson drops in latest AP Poll
- WATCH: The Tigers does viral dance "JuJu on Dat Beat"
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Clemson's locker room celebration after OT win