TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 130k members and 20M forum posts.
|NFL.com analyst talks Vic Beasley|
|Assoc. Editor - Sunday, June 1, 2014 10:43 AM-||
Explosive first-step quickness is one of the traits scouts covet in edge rushers. Thus, Beasley's lightning quick "get-off" has piqued the interest of scouts looking for a dominant defender off the edge. The Clemson standout racked up 13 sacks, 23 tackles for loss and six PBUs, while exhibiting exceptional athleticism and burst off the edge. Additionally, he impressed evaluators with his ability to rush from a three-point stance or stand-up position off the edge. As a result, defensive coaches favoring a 3-4 scheme will rank him near the top of the charts as a potential hybrid rusher at the next level. If Beasley can make significant strides as a run defender, he is capable of making a big rise up the charts this fall.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Swinney rules out two players for Louisville game
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- WATCH: Trump and Clinton discuss Clemson-Louisville
- Brianna Rollins will run down the Hill on Saturday
- Game time announced for Clemson vs. Boston College
- Photo: Clemson uniforms for Clemson-Louisville