|NFL team to work out Watkins, Boyd on Friday|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, April 18, 2014 10:10 AM-||
The St. Louis Rams will work out Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile and Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
Quarterback (2009 - 2013)
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile in a private workout in Clemson on Friday according to multiple reports.
The Rams still need a #1 receiver even with the addition of WR Kenny Britt and the emergence of WR Tavon Austin. They have the second and thirteenth pick in the upcoming NFL draft.
Big day for #Rams and WR Sammy Watkins. The St. Louis contingent is heading to Clemson for a private workout, their best look at him— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 18, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates the injury status of Gallman, Renfrow
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Wayne Gallman injury update
- Clemson drops in latest AP Poll
- WATCH: The Tigers does viral dance "JuJu on Dat Beat"
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Clemson's locker room celebration after OT win