|NFL team to work out Watkins, Boyd on Friday|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, April 18, 2014 10:10 AM||
The St. Louis Rams will work out Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile and Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
Quarterback (2009 - 2013)
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile in a private workout in Clemson on Friday according to multiple reports.
The Rams still need a #1 receiver even with the addition of WR Kenny Britt and the emergence of WR Tavon Austin. They have the second and thirteenth pick in the upcoming NFL draft.
Big day for #Rams and WR Sammy Watkins. The St. Louis contingent is heading to Clemson for a private workout, their best look at him— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 18, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson announces non-conference football schedule through 2020
- Official Pairings Announced for Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge
- ESPN's McShay gives draft grades for Beasley, Jarrett
- WATCH: Rehabilitation featuring Watson, Choice, Brooks
- Clemson ranked #3 best ACC Town
- Beasley, Anthony picked by Kiper in latest Mock Draft
- Rod Hall has private workout for 6 NFL teams
- WATCH: Duggar with SportsCenter #1 Play
- Mitchell signs a financial aid agreement
- Swinney says defense has work to do to "get some guys ready to play"