|NFL analyst thinks Boyd improved his draft position|
|Assoc. Editor - Sunday, March 9, 2014 10:36 AM-||
NFL.com's Gil Brandt believes that Clemson's Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
Quarterback (2009 - 2013)
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile had a very good pro day and improved his draft position into a second-day pick in the upcoming NFL draft.
Tajh Boyd, QB: Boyd (6-0 3/4, 221 pounds) kept all of his numbers from the combine. He’s fallen off a little bit in the last few months, but he had a very strong pro day, looking good moving around and completing the ball. I think he improved his draft position and has a good chance to be a second-day pick.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks