|NFL Draft Focus on Corey Crawford|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, October 3, 2013 11:31 AM||
Corey CrawfordCorey Crawford
Jr. Defensive End
#93 6-5, 270
View Full Profile.
Overall, Crawford is a solid player and has the skill set needed to be productive at the NFL level. At this present time his best fit is at left end in a 4-3 scheme. He has the athletic ability to play OLB in a 3-4, and I’m sure he will be worked out at that position at the combine and his pro day. What I don’t see at this time is him playing as a 3-4 DE…he doesn’t have the bulk to play that position. Because he lacks good sack production he probably won’t be looked at in the first round, but I can see him being taken a round later. His athletic traits are too good to ignore.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson announces non-conference football schedule through 2020
- Official Pairings Announced for Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge
- ESPN's McShay gives draft grades for Beasley, Jarrett
- WATCH: Rehabilitation featuring Watson, Choice, Brooks
- Clemson ranked #3 best ACC Town
- Beasley, Anthony picked by Kiper in latest Mock Draft
- Rod Hall has private workout for 6 NFL teams
- WATCH: Duggar with SportsCenter #1 Play
- Mitchell signs a financial aid agreement
- Swinney says defense has work to do to "get some guys ready to play"