|NFL Draft Focus on Corey Crawford|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, October 3, 2013 11:31 AM||
Corey CrawfordCorey Crawford
Jr. Defensive End
#93 6-5, 270
View Full Profile.
Overall, Crawford is a solid player and has the skill set needed to be productive at the NFL level. At this present time his best fit is at left end in a 4-3 scheme. He has the athletic ability to play OLB in a 3-4, and I’m sure he will be worked out at that position at the combine and his pro day. What I don’t see at this time is him playing as a 3-4 DE…he doesn’t have the bulk to play that position. Because he lacks good sack production he probably won’t be looked at in the first round, but I can see him being taken a round later. His athletic traits are too good to ignore.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson rated as #1 overrated bowl winner for 2015 season
- Clemson GA has accepted position with Buffalo Bills
- Report: Former Clemson WR accepts job at App State
- Howard's Rock vandal faces additional charges and jail time
- Rex Ryan: Watkins is a "Once in a 10 year type player"
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Watson listed on SI.com's Early Heisman Watch
- Clemson player selected by New York Red Bulls
- WATCH: Smith hits game winner in final sec