|NFL Draft Focus on Corey Crawford|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, October 3, 2013 11:31 AM||
Corey CrawfordCorey Crawford
Jr. Defensive End
#93 6-5, 270
View Full Profile.
Overall, Crawford is a solid player and has the skill set needed to be productive at the NFL level. At this present time his best fit is at left end in a 4-3 scheme. He has the athletic ability to play OLB in a 3-4, and I’m sure he will be worked out at that position at the combine and his pro day. What I don’t see at this time is him playing as a 3-4 DE…he doesn’t have the bulk to play that position. Because he lacks good sack production he probably won’t be looked at in the first round, but I can see him being taken a round later. His athletic traits are too good to ignore.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- C.J. Spiller will not be returning to the Bills
- Clemson 2015 Pro Day Updates
- Venables: "I would have stayed for a lot less"
- Report: Spiller turned down $4.5 million from Bills
- Clemson ranked high in Athlon's Pre-Spring Top 25
- Clemson freshman jersey numbers
- Sunday's Clemson-SC baseball game postponed
- Swinney on Deshaun Watson's rehab
- ESPN ranks Watson #2 intriguing ACC figure