|Morris talks about Watson and Stoudt|
|Senior Writer - Saturday, August 30, 2014 10:13 PM-||
Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris told the media after the game that while Deshaun WatsonDeshaun Watson
#4 6-3, 204
View Full Profile acquitted himself nicely in the game, Cole StoudtCole Stoudt
#18 6-4, 231
View Full Profile is still the starter for now and that Watson is the future.
"Deshaun is the future, and we did what we needed to do to get him out there and get him prepared in case something happens where he needs to play," Morris told TigerNet. "Deshaun played very well. But I am excited about Cole, too, and I thought he did some good things. He had one series in the third quarter where he made a bad read, and the interception was a wide receiver bust. We will continue to get Deshaun ready, but this is kind of his role right now."
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- Beer wins National Player of the Year award
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- Jeff Scott tweets out tour of new football complex
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game