|More info on Brandon Thomas' torn ACL|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, April 8, 2014 11:15 AM||
Former Clemson OT Brandon ThomasBrandon Thomas
Offensive Line (2009 - 2013)
#63 6-3, 305
View Full Profile tore his ACL during a private workout last week for the New Orleans Saints, according to multiple sources. The average recovery time from an ACL ranges from six to nine months. He could be back late in his rookie season.
ESPN Scouts inc. has him downgraded him from a high second round pick to a third rounder or lower. ESPN's Mel Kiper had Thomas listed as the 4th best guard in draft prior to the injury.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- Swinney: "I've already made a decision on Lakip"
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- Swinney discusses his relationship with Tommy Bowden
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Dabo on the added emphasis vs. South Carolina
- WATCH: Clemson Players go Nuts for Amazing Deshaun Watson TD
- Swinney "shakes it off" during ACC rapid fire questions
- Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN's Preseason FPI