|More info on Brandon Thomas' torn ACL|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, April 8, 2014 11:15 AM-||
Former Clemson OT Brandon ThomasBrandon Thomas
Offensive Line (2009 - 2013)
#63 6-3, 305
View Full Profile tore his ACL during a private workout last week for the New Orleans Saints, according to multiple sources. The average recovery time from an ACL ranges from six to nine months. He could be back late in his rookie season.
ESPN Scouts inc. has him downgraded him from a high second round pick to a third rounder or lower. ESPN's Mel Kiper had Thomas listed as the 4th best guard in draft prior to the injury.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game