|More info on Brandon Thomas' torn ACL|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, April 8, 2014 11:15 AM-||
Former Clemson OT Brandon ThomasBrandon Thomas
Offensive Line (2009 - 2013)
#63 6-3, 305
View Full Profile tore his ACL during a private workout last week for the New Orleans Saints, according to multiple sources. The average recovery time from an ACL ranges from six to nine months. He could be back late in his rookie season.
ESPN Scouts inc. has him downgraded him from a high second round pick to a third rounder or lower. ESPN's Mel Kiper had Thomas listed as the 4th best guard in draft prior to the injury.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits