|More info on Brandon Thomas' torn ACL|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, April 8, 2014 11:15 AM-||
Former Clemson OT Brandon ThomasBrandon Thomas
Offensive Line (2009 - 2013)
#63 6-3, 305
View Full Profile tore his ACL during a private workout last week for the New Orleans Saints, according to multiple sources. The average recovery time from an ACL ranges from six to nine months. He could be back late in his rookie season.
ESPN Scouts inc. has him downgraded him from a high second round pick to a third rounder or lower. ESPN's Mel Kiper had Thomas listed as the 4th best guard in draft prior to the injury.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- Clemson on ESPN's upset alert vs. Georgia Tech
- Charges against Tajh Boyd to be dismissed
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Swinney to McCloud: "You are going to be on Sportscenter for the rest of your life"