|More info on Brandon Thomas' torn ACL|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, April 8, 2014 11:15 AM-||
Former Clemson OT Brandon ThomasBrandon Thomas
Offensive Line (2009 - 2013)
#63 6-3, 305
View Full Profile tore his ACL during a private workout last week for the New Orleans Saints, according to multiple sources. The average recovery time from an ACL ranges from six to nine months. He could be back late in his rookie season.
ESPN Scouts inc. has him downgraded him from a high second round pick to a third rounder or lower. ESPN's Mel Kiper had Thomas listed as the 4th best guard in draft prior to the injury.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier admits that he pulls for Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- Cowherd says Watson should refuse to play for Browns
- WATCH: Alexander, Kearse both have Int's for Vikings
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson
- Clemson Depth Chart released for Auburn