|Monday Injury Report|
|Monday, October 14, 2013 3:51 PM-||
Clemson Personnel Update
Tyshon DyeTyshon Dye
Fr. Running Back
#23 6-1, 205
View Full Profile (RB), out with back, had surgery, October 11.
MacKensie AlexanderMacKensie Alexander
Fr. Defensive Back
#2 5-11, 185
View Full Profile (DB), out with groin
Patrick DeStefanoPatrick DeStefano
RS Fr. Offensive Line
#71 6-5, 275
View Full Profile (OL) Out with career ending shoulder injury.
Charone PeakeCharone Peake
Jr. Wide Receiver
#19 6-3, 200
View Full Profile (WR) out, torn ACL, had surgery on October 11.
Kellen JonesKellen Jones
RS So. Linebacker
#52 6-1, 215
View Full Profile (LB) Out, Torn ACL vs. NC State, had surgery on October 11
Carlos WatkinsCarlos Watkins
So. Defensive Tackle
#94 6-3, 300
View Full Profile (DT) Out after being involved in auto accident on September 21.
Ben BoulwareBen Boulware
Fr. Outside Linebacker
#10 6-1, 230
View Full Profile (LB) Out with knee injury against Syracuse.
Shaq LawsonShaq Lawson
Fr. Defensive End
#90 6-4, 260
View Full Profile (DE) Questionable with shoulder.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Former Clemson DT signs with Toronto Argonauts