|Monday Injury Report|
|Monday, October 14, 2013 3:51 PM-||
Clemson Personnel Update
Tyshon DyeTyshon Dye
Fr. Running Back
#23 6-1, 205
View Full Profile (RB), out with back, had surgery, October 11.
MacKensie AlexanderMacKensie Alexander
Fr. Defensive Back
#2 5-11, 185
View Full Profile (DB), out with groin
Patrick DeStefanoPatrick DeStefano
RS Fr. Offensive Line
#71 6-5, 275
View Full Profile (OL) Out with career ending shoulder injury.
Charone PeakeCharone Peake
Jr. Wide Receiver
#19 6-3, 200
View Full Profile (WR) out, torn ACL, had surgery on October 11.
Kellen JonesKellen Jones
RS So. Linebacker
#52 6-1, 215
View Full Profile (LB) Out, Torn ACL vs. NC State, had surgery on October 11
Carlos WatkinsCarlos Watkins
So. Defensive Tackle
#94 6-3, 300
View Full Profile (DT) Out after being involved in auto accident on September 21.
Ben BoulwareBen Boulware
Fr. Outside Linebacker
#10 6-1, 230
View Full Profile (LB) Out with knee injury against Syracuse.
Shaq LawsonShaq Lawson
Fr. Defensive End
#90 6-4, 260
View Full Profile (DE) Questionable with shoulder.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson's statement on possible inclement weather for Clemson-ND
- Photo: ND coach's reaction to Clemson running down the hill
- WATCH: Swinney and team dancing in the locker room after ND win
- Friday AM Weather Update for Clemson-ND
- Clemson-ND game time and parking update
- Clemson jumps up in latest Coaches Poll
- Swinney wishes Notre Dame and their "lugubrious" crowd safe travels
- ESPN's Herbstreit impressed with Clemson after ND win
- WATCH: Swinney post-game speech cut off by ABC
- Clemson rises in latest AP Poll