|Monday Injury Report|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, October 14, 2013 3:51 PM||
Tyshon DyeTyshon Dye
Fr. Running Back
#23 6-1, 205
View Full Profile (RB), out with back, had surgery, October 11.
MacKensie AlexanderMacKensie Alexander
Fr. Defensive Back
#2 5-11, 185
View Full Profile (DB), out with groin
Patrick DeStefanoPatrick DeStefano
RS Fr. Offensive Line
#71 6-5, 275
View Full Profile (OL) Out with career ending shoulder injury.
Charone PeakeCharone Peake
Jr. Wide Receiver
#19 6-3, 200
View Full Profile (WR) out, torn ACL, had surgery on October 11.
Kellen JonesKellen Jones
RS So. Linebacker
#52 6-1, 215
View Full Profile (LB) Out, Torn ACL vs. NC State, had surgery on October 11
Carlos WatkinsCarlos Watkins
So. Defensive Tackle
#94 6-3, 300
View Full Profile (DT) Out after being involved in auto accident on September 21.
Ben BoulwareBen Boulware
Fr. Outside Linebacker
#10 6-1, 230
View Full Profile (LB) Out with knee injury against Syracuse.
Shaq LawsonShaq Lawson
Fr. Defensive End
#90 6-4, 260
View Full Profile (DE) Questionable with shoulder.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- New poll says Swinney most popular coach in SC, but more Gamecocks fans
- Clemson freshman jersey numbers
- Sunday's Clemson-SC baseball game postponed
- Clemson ranked high in Athlon's Pre-Spring Top 25
- Watson ranked #4 Quarterback in CFB
- Swinney on Deshaun Watson's rehab