|Monday Injury Report|
Clemson Personnel Update
Tyshon DyeTyshon Dye
Fr. Running Back
#23 6-1, 205
View Full Profile (RB), out with back, had surgery, October 11.
MacKensie AlexanderMacKensie Alexander
Fr. Defensive Back
#2 5-11, 185
View Full Profile (DB), out with groin
Patrick DeStefanoPatrick DeStefano
RS Fr. Offensive Line
#71 6-5, 275
View Full Profile (OL) Out with career ending shoulder injury.
Charone PeakeCharone Peake
Jr. Wide Receiver
#19 6-3, 200
View Full Profile (WR) out, torn ACL, had surgery on October 11.
Kellen JonesKellen Jones
RS So. Linebacker
#52 6-1, 215
View Full Profile (LB) Out, Torn ACL vs. NC State, had surgery on October 11
Carlos WatkinsCarlos Watkins
So. Defensive Tackle
#94 6-3, 300
View Full Profile (DT) Out after being involved in auto accident on September 21.
Ben BoulwareBen Boulware
Fr. Outside Linebacker
#10 6-1, 230
View Full Profile (LB) Out with knee injury against Syracuse.
Shaq LawsonShaq Lawson
Fr. Defensive End
#90 6-4, 260
View Full Profile (DE) Questionable with shoulder.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Muschamp didn't like Clemson celebrating seniors during 4th quarter
- WATCH: Watson, Gallman, Williams say goodbye to Clemson fans
- WATCH: Boulware with epic rant on South Carolina
- Clemson jumps up in latest AP Poll
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- Muschamp on 56-7 loss: "We got whipped"
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Virginia Tech