|Mike Williams listed as a 2014 WR on the Rise|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, March 27, 2014 10:06 AM-||
Athlon Sports released their breakout wide receiver stars for 2014 and it had Clemson's Mike WilliamsMike Williams
So. Wide Receiver
#7 6-5, 205
View Full Profile as a player to watch. He was the only Clemson wide receiver on the list.
The following ACC wide receivers were also on the list: Miami's Stacey Coley, UNC's Quinshad Davis, Syracuse's Brisly Estime, FSU's Ermon Lane, and VT's Joshua Stanford.
Clemson’s receiving corps has talent, but there is plenty of uncertainty about which players will end up in a starting role. Germone HopperGermone Hopper
RS So. Wide Receiver
#5 6-0, 170
View Full Profile will miss the rest of spring practice due to academics, and Charone PeakeCharone Peake
RS Jr. Wide Receiver
#19 6-3, 200
View Full Profile – returning from a torn ACL – was limited early in spring workouts. Williams caught 20 passes for 316 yards as a true freshman and should be an even bigger piece of Clemson’s passing attack in 2014. However, can he hold off a talented group of incoming freshmen for playing time this offseason?
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game