|Mike Williams listed as a 2014 WR on the Rise|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, March 27, 2014 10:06 AM||
Athlon Sports released their breakout wide receiver stars for 2014 and it had Clemson's Mike WilliamsMike Williams
So. Wide Receiver
#7 6-5, 205
View Full Profile as a player to watch. He was the only Clemson wide receiver on the list.
The following ACC wide receivers were also on the list: Miami's Stacey Coley, UNC's Quinshad Davis, Syracuse's Brisly Estime, FSU's Ermon Lane, and VT's Joshua Stanford.
Clemson’s receiving corps has talent, but there is plenty of uncertainty about which players will end up in a starting role. Germone HopperGermone Hopper
RS So. Wide Receiver
#5 6-0, 170
View Full Profile will miss the rest of spring practice due to academics, and Charone PeakeCharone Peake
RS Jr. Wide Receiver
#19 6-3, 200
View Full Profile – returning from a torn ACL – was limited early in spring workouts. Williams caught 20 passes for 316 yards as a true freshman and should be an even bigger piece of Clemson’s passing attack in 2014. However, can he hold off a talented group of incoming freshmen for playing time this offseason?
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"