|Mike Williams listed as a 2014 WR on the Rise|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, March 27, 2014 10:06 AM||
Mike WilliamsMike Williams
So. Wide Receiver
#7 6-5, 205
View Full Profile as a player to watch. He was the only Clemson wide receiver on the list.
The following ACC wide receivers were also on the list: Miami's Stacey Coley, UNC's Quinshad Davis, Syracuse's Brisly Estime, FSU's Ermon Lane, and VT's Joshua Stanford.
Clemson’s receiving corps has talent, but there is plenty of uncertainty about which players will end up in a starting role. Germone HopperGermone Hopper
RS So. Wide Receiver
#5 6-0, 170
View Full Profile will miss the rest of spring practice due to academics, and Charone PeakeCharone Peake
RS Jr. Wide Receiver
#19 6-3, 200
View Full Profile – returning from a torn ACL – was limited early in spring workouts. Williams caught 20 passes for 316 yards as a true freshman and should be an even bigger piece of Clemson’s passing attack in 2014. However, can he hold off a talented group of incoming freshmen for playing time this offseason?
Check out the entire list here
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Moped accident puts Clemson DB in yellow jersey
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"