|Mike Bellamy returns to the gridiron for FVSU|
Former Clemson RB Mike BellamyMike Bellamy
#5 5-10, 175
View Full Profile made his 2013 debut playing for Fort Valley State. They lost to powerful division II program Valdosta State 36-21.
Collegiate destinations for Bellamy have included Clemson, East Mississippi Community College, Eastern Arizona College, and now Fort Valley State.
Bellamy recently enrolled as a junior at the historically-black college, located 20 miles south of Macon, Georgia, and earned a spot on coach Donald Pittman's Division II football team [Fort Valley State].
As one of four running backs to carry the ball for the Wildcats, Bellamy rushed 7 times for -2 yards. The 21 year-old Florida native did accrue 21 positive yards, including a personal-best 9 yard gain, but also suffered a 23 yard loss, which dropped his final number considerably.
Bellamy additionally caught two passes for 9 and 6 yards from quarterback Eugene Smith, who led the squad with 41 rushing yards.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Jeopardy question involving Clemson
- Boulware signs a Gamecocks helmet: "This is our State/Country!"
- Clemson defensive tackle to transfer
- WATCH: Hunter Johnson can nail passes at goal posts
- Photo: Clemson car racing at Lucas Oil 200
- Pagano says goodbye to Clemson
- Clemson announces 2017 Football Gameday Designations
- WATCH: Boulware, Wilkins prank teammates with Sour Patch Kids
- Clemson starter to miss significant time with injury
- Photo: Deshaun Watson works out at SMU