|Mike Bellamy returns to the gridiron for FVSU|
Former Clemson RB Mike BellamyMike Bellamy
#5 5-10, 175
View Full Profile made his 2013 debut playing for Fort Valley State. They lost to powerful division II program Valdosta State 36-21.
Collegiate destinations for Bellamy have included Clemson, East Mississippi Community College, Eastern Arizona College, and now Fort Valley State.
Bellamy recently enrolled as a junior at the historically-black college, located 20 miles south of Macon, Georgia, and earned a spot on coach Donald Pittman's Division II football team [Fort Valley State].
As one of four running backs to carry the ball for the Wildcats, Bellamy rushed 7 times for -2 yards. The 21 year-old Florida native did accrue 21 positive yards, including a personal-best 9 yard gain, but also suffered a 23 yard loss, which dropped his final number considerably.
Bellamy additionally caught two passes for 9 and 6 yards from quarterback Eugene Smith, who led the squad with 41 rushing yards.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Ben Boulware is pulling for....South Carolina?
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 10 rankings
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars
- Clemson with school-record 15 wins in a row away from home