|Mike Bellamy returns to the gridiron for FVSU|
|by TigerNet Staff - Sunday, September 8, 2013 11:17 AM||
Mike BellamyMike Bellamy
#5 5-10, 175
View Full Profile made his 2013 debut playing for Fort Valley State. They lost to powerful division II program Valdosta State 36-21.
Collegiate destinations for Bellamy have included Clemson, East Mississippi Community College, Eastern Arizona College, and now Fort Valley State.
Bellamy recently enrolled as a junior at the historically-black college, located 20 miles south of Macon, Georgia, and earned a spot on coach Donald Pittman's Division II football team [Fort Valley State].
As one of four running backs to carry the ball for the Wildcats, Bellamy rushed 7 times for -2 yards. The 21 year-old Florida native did accrue 21 positive yards, including a personal-best 9 yard gain, but also suffered a 23 yard loss, which dropped his final number considerably.
Bellamy additionally caught two passes for 9 and 6 yards from quarterback Eugene Smith, who led the squad with 41 rushing yards.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Former Clemson DB on Sports Illustrated cover
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Athlon ranks Clemson #2 in ACC Atlantic