|Mike Bellamy returns to the gridiron for FVSU|
|Sunday, September 8, 2013 11:17 AM-||
Former Clemson RB Mike BellamyMike Bellamy
#5 5-10, 175
View Full Profile made his 2013 debut playing for Fort Valley State. They lost to powerful division II program Valdosta State 36-21.
Collegiate destinations for Bellamy have included Clemson, East Mississippi Community College, Eastern Arizona College, and now Fort Valley State.
Bellamy recently enrolled as a junior at the historically-black college, located 20 miles south of Macon, Georgia, and earned a spot on coach Donald Pittman's Division II football team [Fort Valley State].
As one of four running backs to carry the ball for the Wildcats, Bellamy rushed 7 times for -2 yards. The 21 year-old Florida native did accrue 21 positive yards, including a personal-best 9 yard gain, but also suffered a 23 yard loss, which dropped his final number considerably.
Bellamy additionally caught two passes for 9 and 6 yards from quarterback Eugene Smith, who led the squad with 41 rushing yards.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Chad Morris on Dabo, texting and dancing
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- Doeren tries to clarify his comments on knocking Gallman out of the game