|Michael Palmer joins new NFL team|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, July 23, 2013 3:21 PM-||
The Seattle Seahawks announced the signing of former Atlanta Falcons tight end Michael Palmer just a day prior to the team reporting for the start of training camp.
Palmer spent his first three seasons in the league with the Falcons after going undrafted out of Clemson in 2010. Palmer appeared in 43 games with the Falcons and caught 21 passes for 123 yards and three touchdowns.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- ESPN announces changes to commentator lineup for 2016
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Former Clemson DT signs with Toronto Argonauts