|McDaniels to have workout with NBA team|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, May 29, 2014 12:27 PM||
Former Clemson star K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile will have a private workout with the Boston Celtics on June 3rd according to ESPN's Jeff Goodman.
The Celtics have the 17th pick in the upcoming NBA draft. This would be a good news financially for McDaniels if the Celtics took him because several Mock Drafts have him going much later in the first round. In the latest ESPN Big Board, McDaniels is ranked #21 overall.
However, a few draft analysts even have him labeled as a 2nd rounder.
McDaniels was a first-team All-ACC selection and the ACC Defensive Player of the Year in 2013-14. He led the Tigers in points (614), rebounds (255), blocks (100), steals (41) and three-pointers (42) - the only player in the country to lead his team in all five categories.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Radakovich discusses idea of selling Beer at Clemson games
- Photos: Inside Clemson's Oculus
- Clemson DB breaks a bone in his hand
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Swinney says Peake fastest Clemson WR since Jacoby Ford