|McDaniels to have workout with NBA team|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, May 29, 2014 12:27 PM-||
Former Clemson star K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile will have a private workout with the Boston Celtics on June 3rd according to ESPN's Jeff Goodman.
The Celtics have the 17th pick in the upcoming NBA draft. This would be a good news financially for McDaniels if the Celtics took him because several Mock Drafts have him going much later in the first round. In the latest ESPN Big Board, McDaniels is ranked #21 overall.
However, a few draft analysts even have him labeled as a 2nd rounder.
McDaniels was a first-team All-ACC selection and the ACC Defensive Player of the Year in 2013-14. He led the Tigers in points (614), rebounds (255), blocks (100), steals (41) and three-pointers (42) - the only player in the country to lead his team in all five categories.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- Charges against Tajh Boyd to be dismissed
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Jalen Williams injury update
- Game time announced for Clemson vs. Boston College