|McDaniels to have workout with NBA team|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, May 29, 2014 12:27 PM-||
Former Clemson star K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile will have a private workout with the Boston Celtics on June 3rd according to ESPN's Jeff Goodman.
The Celtics have the 17th pick in the upcoming NBA draft. This would be a good news financially for McDaniels if the Celtics took him because several Mock Drafts have him going much later in the first round. In the latest ESPN Big Board, McDaniels is ranked #21 overall.
However, a few draft analysts even have him labeled as a 2nd rounder.
McDaniels was a first-team All-ACC selection and the ACC Defensive Player of the Year in 2013-14. He led the Tigers in points (614), rebounds (255), blocks (100), steals (41) and three-pointers (42) - the only player in the country to lead his team in all five categories.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- ACC Baseball Championship moved up due to forecast
- Clemson named regional host for 2016 NCAA Baseball Tournament
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- WATCH: Analyst says Watson is NOT a Top 5 QB for 2017 NFL Draft
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- Ben Boulware trolls FSU after Clemson wins ACC Title
- WATCH: Clemson celebrates 2016 ACC Baseball Championship
- Latest NCAA Regional projection for Clemson Baseball
- 19 Clemson students rescued from Kentucky cave
- Former Clemson safety signs contract with Colts