|McDaniels to have workout with NBA team|
|Associate Editor - Thursday, May 29, 2014 12:27 PM-||
Former Clemson star K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile will have a private workout with the Boston Celtics on June 3rd according to ESPN's Jeff Goodman.
The Celtics have the 17th pick in the upcoming NBA draft. This would be a good news financially for McDaniels if the Celtics took him because several Mock Drafts have him going much later in the first round. In the latest ESPN Big Board, McDaniels is ranked #21 overall.
However, a few draft analysts even have him labeled as a 2nd rounder.
McDaniels was a first-team All-ACC selection and the ACC Defensive Player of the Year in 2013-14. He led the Tigers in points (614), rebounds (255), blocks (100), steals (41) and three-pointers (42) - the only player in the country to lead his team in all five categories.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football 2015 Hype Video
- TV Network Affiliates for Wofford at Clemson
- Bryant dealing with issues outside of football
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Photo: Clemson scoreboard has a new look
- Swinney says he has a clear No.2 quarterback
- Tony Steward suffers knee injury against Steelers
- Former Clemson DE suffers knee injury
- WATCH: Nuk Hopkins with amazing one-handed catch