|McDaniels ranked #5 prospect in NBA Summer league|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, July 11, 2014 10:19 AM||
K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile has been ranked the NBA.com's #5 prospect in the Orlando NBA Summer league. During the first three games, he has averaged a strong 12.3 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.0 blocks.
No word yet if he will be able to play in Friday's championship game against the Memphis Grizzlies with his left ankle sprain.
His 76ers teammate Nerlens Noel was ranked the #1 player in the league so far. Only prospects from the 10 teams that have competed were considered.
5. K.J. McDANIELS, 76ers
This was the McDaniels teams expected at the draft, able to put up numbers in several categories and defend multiple positions without being spectacular. He's a very good value with the chance to go from the second round to a long career. The shooting range he's displayed is definitely a bonus. The experience of three seasons at Clemson and in the ACC shows.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- WATCH: Beasley vs Clowney in 40-yard Dash
- Concept Helmet Designs for Clemson
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Beasley runs fastest 40 time in DL Group
- Swinney opposes new downfield rule proposal
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- New poll says Swinney most popular coach in SC, but more Gamecocks fans
- Report: Clemson hires new defensive analysis coach