|McDaniels ranked #5 prospect in NBA Summer league|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, July 11, 2014 10:19 AM||
K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile has been ranked the NBA.com's #5 prospect in the Orlando NBA Summer league. During the first three games, he has averaged a strong 12.3 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.0 blocks.
No word yet if he will be able to play in Friday's championship game against the Memphis Grizzlies with his left ankle sprain.
His 76ers teammate Nerlens Noel was ranked the #1 player in the league so far. Only prospects from the 10 teams that have competed were considered.
5. K.J. McDANIELS, 76ers
This was the McDaniels teams expected at the draft, able to put up numbers in several categories and defend multiple positions without being spectacular. He's a very good value with the chance to go from the second round to a long career. The shooting range he's displayed is definitely a bonus. The experience of three seasons at Clemson and in the ACC shows.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Tajh Boyd scheduled to workout for a NFL team
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Chandler Catanzaro wins huge NFL honor
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- Former Clemson Two-Sport Star passes away
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Swinney announces permanent team captains