|McDaniels ranked #5 prospect in NBA Summer league|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, July 11, 2014 10:19 AM-||
Former Clemson standout K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile has been ranked the NBA.com's #5 prospect in the Orlando NBA Summer league. During the first three games, he has averaged a strong 12.3 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.0 blocks.
No word yet if he will be able to play in Friday's championship game against the Memphis Grizzlies with his left ankle sprain.
His 76ers teammate Nerlens Noel was ranked the #1 player in the league so far. Only prospects from the 10 teams that have competed were considered.
5. K.J. McDANIELS, 76ers
This was the McDaniels teams expected at the draft, able to put up numbers in several categories and defend multiple positions without being spectacular. He's a very good value with the chance to go from the second round to a long career. The shooting range he's displayed is definitely a bonus. The experience of three seasons at Clemson and in the ACC shows.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Deshaun Watson is 218 pounds....and he's faster
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Freshman numbers assigned - Feaster gets Spiller's 28
- Saban says Watson most dominant since Cam Newton
- Swinney updates Feaster's health
- Watson ranked #1 overall CFB player in 2016
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney wants Dalvin Cook And DeMarcus Walker to take weekend off
- Report: Shaq Lawson could miss half of the season or more