|McDaniels puts on a show with shoulder still injured|
|Tuesday, March 18, 2014 11:52 PM-||
Clemson junior forward K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile put on a show Tuesday night against Georgia State scoring 30 points and grabbing 14 rebounds which tied career highs. McDaniels was asked if the shoulder which he injured a month ago was finally better, but McDaniels said that was not the case.
"It's still bothering me right now, but I have been getting a lot of treatment and a lot of rehab done on it," McDaniels said after the game. "But it's still bothering me right now. Tomorrow I am going to get in and get some more rehab done on it."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- Renfrow breaks bone in hand playing pickup basketball
- Latest NCAA projection for Clemson
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits