|McDaniels puts on a show with shoulder still injured|
|Tuesday, March 18, 2014 11:52 PM-||
Clemson junior forward K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile put on a show Tuesday night against Georgia State scoring 30 points and grabbing 14 rebounds which tied career highs. McDaniels was asked if the shoulder which he injured a month ago was finally better, but McDaniels said that was not the case.
"It's still bothering me right now, but I have been getting a lot of treatment and a lot of rehab done on it," McDaniels said after the game. "But it's still bothering me right now. Tomorrow I am going to get in and get some more rehab done on it."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- Charges against Tajh Boyd to be dismissed
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Jalen Williams injury update
- Game time announced for Clemson vs. Boston College