|McDaniels puts on a show with shoulder still injured|
|Tuesday, March 18, 2014 11:52 PM-||
Clemson junior forward K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile put on a show Tuesday night against Georgia State scoring 30 points and grabbing 14 rebounds which tied career highs. McDaniels was asked if the shoulder which he injured a month ago was finally better, but McDaniels said that was not the case.
"It's still bothering me right now, but I have been getting a lot of treatment and a lot of rehab done on it," McDaniels said after the game. "But it's still bothering me right now. Tomorrow I am going to get in and get some more rehab done on it."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect