|McDaniels puts on a show with shoulder still injured|
|Tuesday, March 18, 2014 11:52 PM-||
Clemson junior forward K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile put on a show Tuesday night against Georgia State scoring 30 points and grabbing 14 rebounds which tied career highs. McDaniels was asked if the shoulder which he injured a month ago was finally better, but McDaniels said that was not the case.
"It's still bothering me right now, but I have been getting a lot of treatment and a lot of rehab done on it," McDaniels said after the game. "But it's still bothering me right now. Tomorrow I am going to get in and get some more rehab done on it."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game