|McDaniels puts on a show with shoulder still injured|
Clemson junior forward K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile put on a show Tuesday night against Georgia State scoring 30 points and grabbing 14 rebounds which tied career highs. McDaniels was asked if the shoulder which he injured a month ago was finally better, but McDaniels said that was not the case.
"It's still bothering me right now, but I have been getting a lot of treatment and a lot of rehab done on it," McDaniels said after the game. "But it's still bothering me right now. Tomorrow I am going to get in and get some more rehab done on it."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- ESPN host: "I now actively root against Clemson"
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Deshaun Watson named finalist for 2016 Heisman Trophy Award
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State
- Rex Ryan jokes about benching his VT players cause of ACC title game