|McDaniels on leaving early for the NBA|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, April 1, 2014 9:52 PM||
"I'm not really thinking about it right now. I'm still kind of in shock. I still have a lot of improvement to make."
Clemson head coach Brad Brownell said that he will meet with McDaniels in a few days and try to answer any questions about the NBA draft, but at end of the day it will be a decision for McDaniels and his family. Brownell said that McDaniels has given a lot to the school over the last three years.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story