|Martavis Bryant visits NFL team|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, April 3, 2014 3:14 PM-||
Former Clemson wide receiver Martavis BryantMartavis Bryant
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#1 6-5, 200
Calhoun Falls, SC
View Full Profile is visiting the Detroit Lions Thursday afternoon according to multiple reports.
Bryant "wowed" many NFL general managers with his 4.42 second 40-yard dash time (fifth best WR time) and also jumped a freakish 39 inches at the latest NFL combine.
This could be a very interesting addition for the Lions with pro-bowler Calvin Johnson on their team and Bryant learning in an understudy role.
Last season, the junior Clemson wide receiver caught 42 passes for 828 yards and seven touchdowns. In his last college football game, Bryant had two touchdowns in Clemson's victory in the Orange Bowl over Ohio State.
I asked Bryant what best aspect of his game was. "The deep ball" he said with big smile on his face. Can see why with his frame and speed.— Tim Twentyman (@ttwentyman) April 3, 2014
Bryant on his combine: "It was good to show people what I could do. Some people thought I'd run a 4.5, but I always knew I was fast."— Tim Twentyman (@ttwentyman) April 3, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Freshman numbers assigned - Feaster gets Spiller's 28
- Clemson-FSU ranked best game in college football
- Richt on past recruitment of Deshaun Watson
- WATCH: Swinney pays off bet to Saban
- WATCH: Mike Williams Returns From Neck Injury To Be Difference Maker
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney wants Dalvin Cook And DeMarcus Walker to take weekend off
- Two Tigers named as Heisman Candidates in the ACC