|Martavis Bryant visits NFL team|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, April 3, 2014 3:14 PM-||
Former Clemson wide receiver Martavis BryantMartavis Bryant
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#1 6-5, 200
Calhoun Falls, SC
View Full Profile is visiting the Detroit Lions Thursday afternoon according to multiple reports.
Bryant "wowed" many NFL general managers with his 4.42 second 40-yard dash time (fifth best WR time) and also jumped a freakish 39 inches at the latest NFL combine.
This could be a very interesting addition for the Lions with pro-bowler Calvin Johnson on their team and Bryant learning in an understudy role.
Last season, the junior Clemson wide receiver caught 42 passes for 828 yards and seven touchdowns. In his last college football game, Bryant had two touchdowns in Clemson's victory in the Orange Bowl over Ohio State.
I asked Bryant what best aspect of his game was. "The deep ball" he said with big smile on his face. Can see why with his frame and speed.— Tim Twentyman (@ttwentyman) April 3, 2014
Bryant on his combine: "It was good to show people what I could do. Some people thought I'd run a 4.5, but I always knew I was fast."— Tim Twentyman (@ttwentyman) April 3, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Clemson drops in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- POTD: Ben Boulware Halloween Costume
- WATCH: Fake radio call of Clemson-NC State
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Alabama