|Martavis Bryant injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, September 1, 2014 8:59 AM||
Martavis BryantMartavis Bryant
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#1 6-5, 200
Calhoun Falls, SC
View Full Profile's separated shoulder injury is less serious than first thought according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
"Sounds like the separated shoulder suffered by Steelers WR Martavis Bryant is relatively minor. A few days off, hopes to practice next week."
Bryant was on the sidelines of the Clemson-Georgia game and was in good spirits and did not appear to have any pain resulting in the shoulder.
This is good news for Bryant fans because early indications were that he was headed to the Steeler's injury reserve.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- Clemson rated as #1 overrated bowl winner for 2015 season
- Clemson GA has accepted position with Buffalo Bills
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Howard's Rock vandal faces additional charges and jail time
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking