|Martavis Bryant injury update|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-09-01 08:59:50.0-||
Former Clemson standout Martavis BryantMartavis Bryant
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#1 6-5, 200
Calhoun Falls, SC
View Full Profile's separated shoulder injury is less serious than first thought according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
"Sounds like the separated shoulder suffered by Steelers WR Martavis Bryant is relatively minor. A few days off, hopes to practice next week."
Bryant was on the sidelines of the Clemson-Georgia game and was in good spirits and did not appear to have any pain resulting in the shoulder.
This is good news for Bryant fans because early indications were that he was headed to the Steeler's injury reserve.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson adds new tombstones in football graveyard
- Radakovich, Brownell to meet Saturday morning
- 99-year old Clemson legend to walk in Bataan Memorial Death March
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 10 rankings
- Former Clemson WR trains 'Mama June' for reality show
- Former Clemson DB signs with Steelers
- Report: Brownell to return to Clemson next season
- Report: Mike Williams to visit NFC team
- Clemson football autographs dominated the Easter Bunny