|Martavis Bryant injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, September 1, 2014 8:59 AM||
Former Clemson standout Martavis BryantMartavis Bryant
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#1 6-5, 200
Calhoun Falls, SC
View Full Profile's separated shoulder injury is less serious than first thought according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
"Sounds like the separated shoulder suffered by Steelers WR Martavis Bryant is relatively minor. A few days off, hopes to practice next week."
Bryant was on the sidelines of the Clemson-Georgia game and was in good spirits and did not appear to have any pain resulting in the shoulder.
This is good news for Bryant fans because early indications were that he was headed to the Steeler's injury reserve.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- In-State INF commits to Clemson
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Clemson's Tillman Hall vandalized with graffiti
- Clemson coach hired as WCU's new wide receiver coach
- WATCH: Danny Ford's 1982 Orange Bowl Pregame Speech
- Clemson flag flies over US/NATO headquarters in Afghanistan
- WATCH: Time lapse of LJC Demolition Efforts
- Isaiah Battle prepares for his NFL pro day
- Monte Lee finalizes his coaching staff
- 6 Tigers included in Athlon's Preseason All-Sophomore and All-Rookie Team