|Martavis Bryant injury update|
|Assoc. Editor - Monday, September 1, 2014 8:59 AM-||
Former Clemson standout Martavis BryantMartavis Bryant
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#1 6-5, 200
Calhoun Falls, SC
View Full Profile's separated shoulder injury is less serious than first thought according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
"Sounds like the separated shoulder suffered by Steelers WR Martavis Bryant is relatively minor. A few days off, hopes to practice next week."
Bryant was on the sidelines of the Clemson-Georgia game and was in good spirits and did not appear to have any pain resulting in the shoulder.
This is good news for Bryant fans because early indications were that he was headed to the Steeler's injury reserve.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Deshaun Watson is 218 pounds....and he's faster
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Saban says Watson most dominant since Cam Newton
- Swinney updates Feaster's health
- Watson ranked #1 overall CFB player in 2016
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney wants Dalvin Cook And DeMarcus Walker to take weekend off
- Report: Shaq Lawson could miss half of the season or more
- ESPN announces new commentators for Thursday and Friday College Football; David Pollack re-signs