|Martavis Bryant injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, September 1, 2014 8:59 AM||
Former Clemson standout Martavis BryantMartavis Bryant
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#1 6-5, 200
Calhoun Falls, SC
View Full Profile's separated shoulder injury is less serious than first thought according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
"Sounds like the separated shoulder suffered by Steelers WR Martavis Bryant is relatively minor. A few days off, hopes to practice next week."
Bryant was on the sidelines of the Clemson-Georgia game and was in good spirits and did not appear to have any pain resulting in the shoulder.
This is good news for Bryant fans because early indications were that he was headed to the Steeler's injury reserve.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Deshaun Watson ranked #1 quarterback in CFB
- In-State INF commits to Clemson
- Anthony turning heads at Saints' practices
- Clemson lands another 2017 commit
- WATCH: Danny Ford's 1982 Orange Bowl Pregame Speech
- Photo: Clemson 2015 Nike Shoes
- Clemson Athletics extends radio partnership and adds 4 frequencies
- Rockets extend qualifying offer to McDaniels
- Howard's Rock ranked #3 CFB Tradition
- WATCH: Time lapse of LJC Demolition Efforts