|MacKensie Alexander redshirt update|
|Tuesday, October 1, 2013 11:43 AM-||
Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney said during his Tuesday press conference that MacKensie Alexander's groin surgery went very well.
"It was exactly what we thought," said Swinney. "He is in good spirits and back rehabbing. Probably at this point we will most likely will be redshirting him. Right now, I feel good about depth at corner as long as we can keep Martin Jenkin's shoulder in place."
The plan right now is 2-3 weeks of rehabbing then he will go to the scout team to get back in football playing shape.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on the firing of Mark Richt
- WATCH: Gamecock fan flips the bird after Clemson TD
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- ACC announces game time and network for Championship Game
- Spiller takes a jab at the Gamecocks
- Clemson student's body found near Death Valley
- Capital One Orange Bowl is sold out
- Vegas odds for Clemson-North Carolina
- ESPN announcers for ACC Championship game
- Photo: SC uniforms for Clemson game