|MacKensie Alexander redshirt update|
|Tuesday, October 1, 2013 11:43 AM-||
Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney said during his Tuesday press conference that MacKensie Alexander's groin surgery went very well.
"It was exactly what we thought," said Swinney. "He is in good spirits and back rehabbing. Probably at this point we will most likely will be redshirting him. Right now, I feel good about depth at corner as long as we can keep Martin Jenkin's shoulder in place."
The plan right now is 2-3 weeks of rehabbing then he will go to the scout team to get back in football playing shape.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson's statement on possible inclement weather for Clemson-ND
- Photo: ND coach's reaction to Clemson running down the hill
- WATCH: Swinney and team dancing in the locker room after ND win
- Friday AM Weather Update for Clemson-ND
- Clemson-ND game time and parking update
- Clemson jumps up in latest Coaches Poll
- Swinney wishes Notre Dame and their "lugubrious" crowd safe travels
- ESPN's Herbstreit impressed with Clemson after ND win
- WATCH: Swinney post-game speech cut off by ABC
- Clemson rises in latest AP Poll