|MacKensie Alexander redshirt update|
|Tuesday, October 1, 2013 11:43 AM-||
Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney said during his Tuesday press conference that MacKensie Alexander's groin surgery went very well.
"It was exactly what we thought," said Swinney. "He is in good spirits and back rehabbing. Probably at this point we will most likely will be redshirting him. Right now, I feel good about depth at corner as long as we can keep Martin Jenkin's shoulder in place."
The plan right now is 2-3 weeks of rehabbing then he will go to the scout team to get back in football playing shape.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Deshaun Watson is 218 pounds....and he's faster
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Saban says Watson most dominant since Cam Newton
- Swinney updates Feaster's health
- Watson ranked #1 overall CFB player in 2016
- Former Clemson player makes MLB debut
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- Report: Shaq Lawson could miss half of the season or more
- ESPN announces new commentators for Thursday and Friday College Football; David Pollack re-signs
- ACC and ESPN closing in on network deal