|MacKensie Alexander redshirt update|
|Tuesday, October 1, 2013 11:43 AM-||
Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney said during his Tuesday press conference that MacKensie Alexander's groin surgery went very well.
"It was exactly what we thought," said Swinney. "He is in good spirits and back rehabbing. Probably at this point we will most likely will be redshirting him. Right now, I feel good about depth at corner as long as we can keep Martin Jenkin's shoulder in place."
The plan right now is 2-3 weeks of rehabbing then he will go to the scout team to get back in football playing shape.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- ESPN announces changes to commentator lineup for 2016
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Former Clemson DT signs with Toronto Argonauts