|MacKensie Alexander redshirt update|
|Tuesday, October 1, 2013 11:43 AM-||
Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney said during his Tuesday press conference that MacKensie Alexander's groin surgery went very well.
"It was exactly what we thought," said Swinney. "He is in good spirits and back rehabbing. Probably at this point we will most likely will be redshirting him. Right now, I feel good about depth at corner as long as we can keep Martin Jenkin's shoulder in place."
The plan right now is 2-3 weeks of rehabbing then he will go to the scout team to get back in football playing shape.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson