|MUST SEE: Clemson 2014 Weigh-In Results|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, July 31, 2014 9:16 PM||
Check out Clemson's 2014 Football Weigh-In video that the official Clemson Football Youtube channel posted on Thursday night.
Several of the Clemson football players have bulked up considerably during the summer including quarterbacks Deshaun Watson and Cole Stoudt.
Video description: Want to see a bunch of football players stepping on the scale? You came to the right place!
It was "Report Day" for Clemson Football, which means camp has officially started and we're that much closer to the season. The big event on "Report Day" is the weigh-in, during which each player steps on the scale in front of Coach Dabo Swinney and learns his "official" weight going into the season.
Video courtesy: Clemson FB
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Tajh Boyd scheduled to workout for a NFL team
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Chandler Catanzaro wins huge NFL honor
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- Former Clemson Two-Sport Star passes away
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Swinney announces permanent team captains