|MUST SEE: Clemson 2014 Weigh-In Results|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, July 31, 2014 9:16 PM||
Check out Clemson's 2014 Football Weigh-In video that the official Clemson Football Youtube channel posted on Thursday night.
Several of the Clemson football players have bulked up considerably during the summer including quarterbacks Deshaun Watson and Cole Stoudt.
Video description: Want to see a bunch of football players stepping on the scale? You came to the right place!
It was "Report Day" for Clemson Football, which means camp has officially started and we're that much closer to the season. The big event on "Report Day" is the weigh-in, during which each player steps on the scale in front of Coach Dabo Swinney and learns his "official" weight going into the season.
Video courtesy: Clemson FB
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Details of Ogundeko's arrest affidavit
- Clemson DE dismissed from football team
- Former Clemson player laid to rest on Cemetery Hill
- Cole Stoudt released by Chargers
- Report: Ogundeko charged with Financial Transaction Fraud
- Latest ESPN Class Recruiting Rankings
- Latest Heisman, National Championship Odds
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- Official TigerNet iPhone App Released
- Clemson ranked in Athlon's Top 25 Preseason Poll