|MUST SEE: Clemson 2014 Weigh-In Results|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, July 31, 2014 9:16 PM||
Check out Clemson's 2014 Football Weigh-In video that the official Clemson Football Youtube channel posted on Thursday night.
Several of the Clemson football players have bulked up considerably during the summer including quarterbacks Deshaun Watson and Cole Stoudt.
Video description: Want to see a bunch of football players stepping on the scale? You came to the right place!
It was "Report Day" for Clemson Football, which means camp has officially started and we're that much closer to the season. The big event on "Report Day" is the weigh-in, during which each player steps on the scale in front of Coach Dabo Swinney and learns his "official" weight going into the season.
Video courtesy: Clemson FB
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Athlon ranks Clemson #2 in ACC Atlantic
- Former Clemson DB on Sports Illustrated cover