|MUST SEE: Clemson 2014 Weigh-In Results|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, July 31, 2014 9:16 PM-||
Check out Clemson's 2014 Football Weigh-In video that the official Clemson Football Youtube channel posted on Thursday night.
Several of the Clemson football players have bulked up considerably during the summer including quarterbacks Deshaun Watson and Cole Stoudt.
Video description: Want to see a bunch of football players stepping on the scale? You came to the right place!
It was "Report Day" for Clemson Football, which means camp has officially started and we're that much closer to the season. The big event on "Report Day" is the weigh-in, during which each player steps on the scale in front of Coach Dabo Swinney and learns his "official" weight going into the season.
Video courtesy: Clemson FB
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Former NFL standout picks Clemson to win it all
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Photo: Clemson's new Nike Mach Speed Uniforms
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Vegas Odds on Clemson winning the CFB Title
- WATCH: Clemson Football Hype Video 2016