|MUST SEE: Clemson 2014 Weigh-In Results|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, July 31, 2014 9:16 PM-||
Check out Clemson's 2014 Football Weigh-In video that the official Clemson Football Youtube channel posted on Thursday night.
Several of the Clemson football players have bulked up considerably during the summer including quarterbacks Deshaun Watson and Cole Stoudt.
Video description: Want to see a bunch of football players stepping on the scale? You came to the right place!
It was "Report Day" for Clemson Football, which means camp has officially started and we're that much closer to the season. The big event on "Report Day" is the weigh-in, during which each player steps on the scale in front of Coach Dabo Swinney and learns his "official" weight going into the season.
Video courtesy: Clemson FB
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Wake coach not happy with Watson playing late
- Ben Boulware injury update
- WATCH: Dabo Swinney says there is pressure in this world but none on his team
- Gamecock coach denies resigning, preparing for a fight with Clemson
- Clemson OT will not start against Wake Forest due to personal issue
- WATCH: Clemson player proposes to his girlfriend on field before Clemson-Wake
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney discusses Mike Williams returning this season
- Vegas odds for Clemson-South Carolina
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner