|Lee Brice wins ACM Awards' Song of the Year|
|Assoc. Editor - Monday, April 7, 2014 10:14 AM-||
Last night, former Clemson football player Lee Brice won the prestigious ACM Awards' Song of the Year with his emotional song - "I Drive your Truck."
The Song ‘I Drive Your Truck’ was inspired about a military family who had lost their son in combat and how the father drives his son’s truck to help deal with his pain and sadness.
Brice played special teams for Clemson as the long snapper but decided to focus on a music career after a serious arm injury. Here is a song he did for his beloved Clemson Tigers.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Clemson-FSU ranked best game in college football
- Freshman numbers assigned - Feaster gets Spiller's 28
- Richt on past recruitment of Deshaun Watson
- Finebaum would want his son to play for Dabo Swinney
- WATCH: Swinney pays off bet to Saban
- Two Tigers named as Heisman Candidates in the ACC
- Martavis Bryant to coach high school football
- WATCH: Wilkins catches a pass while riding a bicycle