|Lee Brice wins ACM Awards' Song of the Year|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, April 7, 2014 10:14 AM||
Last night, former Clemson football player Lee Brice won the prestigious ACM Awards' Song of the Year with his emotional song - "I Drive your Truck."
The Song ‘I Drive Your Truck’ was inspired about a military family who had lost their son in combat and how the father drives his son’s truck to help deal with his pain and sadness.
Brice played special teams for Clemson as the long snapper but decided to focus on a music career after a serious arm injury. Here is a song he did for his beloved Clemson Tigers.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- Clemson rated as #1 overrated bowl winner for 2015 season
- Clemson GA has accepted position with Buffalo Bills
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Howard's Rock vandal faces additional charges and jail time
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- WATCH: Smith hits game winner in final sec