|Lee Brice wins ACM Awards' Song of the Year|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, April 7, 2014 10:14 AM||
Last night, former Clemson football player Lee Brice won the prestigious ACM Awards' Song of the Year with his emotional song - "I Drive your Truck."
The Song ‘I Drive Your Truck’ was inspired about a military family who had lost their son in combat and how the father drives his son’s truck to help deal with his pain and sadness.
Brice played special teams for Clemson as the long snapper but decided to focus on a music career after a serious arm injury. Here is a song he did for his beloved Clemson Tigers.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Radakovich discusses idea of selling Beer at Clemson games
- Photos: Inside Clemson's Oculus
- Clemson DB breaks a bone in his hand
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Swinney says Peake fastest Clemson WR since Jacoby Ford