|Lee Brice wins ACM Awards' Song of the Year|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, April 7, 2014 10:14 AM||
Last night, former Clemson football player Lee Brice won the prestigious ACM Awards' Song of the Year with his emotional song - "I Drive your Truck."
The Song ‘I Drive Your Truck’ was inspired about a military family who had lost their son in combat and how the father drives his son’s truck to help deal with his pain and sadness.
Brice played special teams for Clemson as the long snapper but decided to focus on a music career after a serious arm injury. Here is a song he did for his beloved Clemson Tigers.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"