|Lee Brice wins ACM Awards' Song of the Year|
|Associate Editor - Monday, April 7, 2014 10:14 AM-||
Last night, former Clemson football player Lee Brice won the prestigious ACM Awards' Song of the Year with his emotional song - "I Drive your Truck."
The Song ‘I Drive Your Truck’ was inspired about a military family who had lost their son in combat and how the father drives his son’s truck to help deal with his pain and sadness.
Brice played special teams for Clemson as the long snapper but decided to focus on a music career after a serious arm injury. Here is a song he did for his beloved Clemson Tigers.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: ND coach's reaction to Clemson running down the hill
- WATCH: Swinney and team dancing in the locker room after ND win
- Clemson jumps up in latest Coaches Poll
- Swinney wishes Notre Dame and their "lugubrious" crowd safe travels
- Gamecock kicker takes a jab at Clemson
- ESPN's Herbstreit impressed with Clemson after ND win
- WATCH: Swinney post-game speech cut off by ABC
- WATCH: Swinney's interview with infamous "lugubrious" CBS analyst
- Clemson rises in latest AP Poll
- Game time for Clemson vs. Boston College announced