|Lee Brice wins ACM Awards' Song of the Year|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, April 7, 2014 10:14 AM||
Last night, former Clemson football player Lee Brice won the prestigious ACM Awards' Song of the Year with his emotional song - "I Drive your Truck."
The Song ‘I Drive Your Truck’ was inspired about a military family who had lost their son in combat and how the father drives his son’s truck to help deal with his pain and sadness.
Brice played special teams for Clemson as the long snapper but decided to focus on a music career after a serious arm injury. Here is a song he did for his beloved Clemson Tigers.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story