|Latest Vegas Odds for Clemson-FSU|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Sunday, October 13, 2013 10:02 AM||
Clemson opens up as a 3 point underdog to Florida State for next weekend's ACC showdown in Death Valley.
At the start of the football season, Clemson was a 3 point favorite over FSU.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney announces QB starter for Georgia St
- Swinney on if Watson will play against the Gamecocks
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- Swinney still waiting on MRI for Watson's knee
- ESPN declares 6-day hold for Clemson-SC game
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Spurrier promises to stop trolling Clemson fans...for a couple weeks
- Swinney expects Watson to play again this season
- Chad Morris talks about chances Deshaun Watson plays in short term
- Swinney on quarterback controversy