|Latest Vegas Odds for every 2014 Clemson game|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, June 13, 2014 5:14 PM-||
According to Golden Nugget casino, Clemson is currently an underdog for three games - 9 point underdog to Georgia, 17 point underdog to Florida State and a 3 point underdog to South Carolina.
Here is the full list of odds for Clemson's 2014 season.
@ Florida State +17
North Carolina -4
North Carolina State -23
@ Boston College -18
@ Wake Forest -20
@ Georgia Tech -6
South Carolina +3
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game