|Latest Vegas Odds for every 2014 Clemson game|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, June 13, 2014 5:14 PM-||
According to Golden Nugget casino, Clemson is currently an underdog for three games - 9 point underdog to Georgia, 17 point underdog to Florida State and a 3 point underdog to South Carolina.
Here is the full list of odds for Clemson's 2014 season.
@ Florida State +17
North Carolina -4
North Carolina State -23
@ Boston College -18
@ Wake Forest -20
@ Georgia Tech -6
South Carolina +3
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Swinney rules out two players for Louisville game
- Jalen Williams injury update
- Game time announced for Clemson vs. Boston College