|Latest Vegas Odds for every 2014 Clemson game|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, June 13, 2014 5:14 PM||
According to Golden Nugget casino, Clemson is currently an underdog for three games - 9 point underdog to Georgia, 17 point underdog to Florida State and a 3 point underdog to South Carolina.
Here is the full list of odds for Clemson's 2014 season.
@ Florida State +17
North Carolina -4
North Carolina State -23
@ Boston College -18
@ Wake Forest -20
@ Georgia Tech -6
South Carolina +3
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"