|Latest Vegas Odds for every 2014 Clemson game|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, June 13, 2014 5:14 PM-||
According to Golden Nugget casino, Clemson is currently an underdog for three games - 9 point underdog to Georgia, 17 point underdog to Florida State and a 3 point underdog to South Carolina.
Here is the full list of odds for Clemson's 2014 season.
@ Florida State +17
North Carolina -4
North Carolina State -23
@ Boston College -18
@ Wake Forest -20
@ Georgia Tech -6
South Carolina +3
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Boulware fires back at NFL analyst on Twitter
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 Way-Too-Early Top 25
- Swinney: I always told my Mama I'd make it to Yale
- Venables named nation's top recruiter
- WATCH: Clemson football players go to a kid's birthday party