|Latest Vegas Odds for every 2014 Clemson game|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-06-13 17:14:06.0-||
According to Golden Nugget casino, Clemson is currently an underdog for three games - 9 point underdog to Georgia, 17 point underdog to Florida State and a 3 point underdog to South Carolina.
Here is the full list of odds for Clemson's 2014 season.
@ Florida State +17
North Carolina -4
North Carolina State -23
@ Boston College -18
@ Wake Forest -20
@ Georgia Tech -6
South Carolina +3
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Jeopardy question involving Clemson
- Boulware signs a Gamecocks helmet: "This is our State/Country!"
- Clemson defensive tackle to transfer
- ESPN lists Wilkins as a 2017 Heisman candidate
- Photo: Clemson car racing at Lucas Oil 200
- Pagano says goodbye to Clemson
- Clemson announces 2017 Football Gameday Designations
- WATCH: Boulware, Wilkins prank teammates with Sour Patch Kids
- Virginia Tech announces 'Maroon Effect' for 2017 Clemson-VT
- Clemson starter to miss significant time with injury