|Latest Point Spread for Clemson-UNC|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Sunday, January 26, 2014 11:25 AM||
According to the latest Vegas betting odds, Clemson is a 7 point away underdog against North Carolina tonight. The game will be played at 6 pm EST on ESPNU.
ESPN's Joe Lunardi has Clemson back in his NCAA tournament projections with a win against North Carolina tonight.
IN WITH A WIN: Clemson (atUNC), Toledo (KentSt). OUT WITHOUT: SMU (atHouston), Oregon (atWashSt), Harvard (atDart), Manhattan (Quinn).— Joe Lunardi (@ESPNLunardi) January 26, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Bear seen on Clemson's Campus
- Swinney releases statement on Palmetto Family Council invite
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Clemson releases 2015 Summer Depth Chart
- ESPN discusses Watson's Heisman odds
- Vic Beasley could miss start of OTAs
- Updated NCAA Tournament Projection for Clemson
- Former Clemson Basketball Coach Passes Away
- Muse cleared to play for the Gastonia Grizzlies
- Swinney says he will not attend Palmetto Family Council event