|Latest Point Spread for Clemson-UNC|
|Assoc. Editor - Sunday, January 26, 2014 11:25 AM-||
According to the latest Vegas betting odds, Clemson is a 7 point away underdog against North Carolina tonight. The game will be played at 6 pm EST on ESPNU.
ESPN's Joe Lunardi has Clemson back in his NCAA tournament projections with a win against North Carolina tonight.
IN WITH A WIN: Clemson (atUNC), Toledo (KentSt). OUT WITHOUT: SMU (atHouston), Oregon (atWashSt), Harvard (atDart), Manhattan (Quinn).— Joe Lunardi (@ESPNLunardi) January 26, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Former Clemson DT signs with Toronto Argonauts