|Latest Point Spread for Clemson-UNC|
|Assoc. Editor - Sunday, January 26, 2014 11:25 AM-||
According to the latest Vegas betting odds, Clemson is a 7 point away underdog against North Carolina tonight. The game will be played at 6 pm EST on ESPNU.
ESPN's Joe Lunardi has Clemson back in his NCAA tournament projections with a win against North Carolina tonight.
IN WITH A WIN: Clemson (atUNC), Toledo (KentSt). OUT WITHOUT: SMU (atHouston), Oregon (atWashSt), Harvard (atDart), Manhattan (Quinn).— Joe Lunardi (@ESPNLunardi) January 26, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Former NFL standout picks Clemson to win it all
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- Photo: Clemson's new Nike Mach Speed Uniforms
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Vegas Odds on Clemson winning the CFB Title