|Latest Point Spread for Clemson-UNC|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Sunday, January 26, 2014 11:25 AM||
According to the latest Vegas betting odds, Clemson is a 7 point away underdog against North Carolina tonight. The game will be played at 6 pm EST on ESPNU.
ESPN's Joe Lunardi has Clemson back in his NCAA tournament projections with a win against North Carolina tonight.
IN WITH A WIN: Clemson (atUNC), Toledo (KentSt). OUT WITHOUT: SMU (atHouston), Oregon (atWashSt), Harvard (atDart), Manhattan (Quinn).— Joe Lunardi (@ESPNLunardi) January 26, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"