|Latest Point Spread for Clemson-UNC|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-01-26 11:25:03.0-||
According to the latest Vegas betting odds, Clemson is a 7 point away underdog against North Carolina tonight. The game will be played at 6 pm EST on ESPNU.
ESPN's Joe Lunardi has Clemson back in his NCAA tournament projections with a win against North Carolina tonight.
IN WITH A WIN: Clemson (atUNC), Toledo (KentSt). OUT WITHOUT: SMU (atHouston), Oregon (atWashSt), Harvard (atDart), Manhattan (Quinn).— Joe Lunardi (@ESPNLunardi) January 26, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Missing Clemson Associate AD found dead
- WATCH: Hunter Johnson can nail passes at goal posts
- C.J. Spiller signs with AFC team
- Clemson athletics leader reported missing
- Hopkins gives advice to Deshaun Watson
- Swinney: "We might have been America’s team for 24 hours"
- Watson wins inaugural Hall of Fame award
- WATCH: Watson jokes that Cowboys need to trade Dak and Romo
- Photo: Billboard tribute for Bert Henderson
- WATCH: Deshaun Watson documentary "One Shot"