TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 133k members and 21M forum posts.
|Latest Point Spread for Clemson-ND|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-02-11 11:24:18.0-||
Clemson is a 3.5 - 5 point (various services) away underdog against Notre Dame tonight at 7pm EST. One interesting note, Notre Dame is 1-4 against the spread in its last 5 games.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Ben Boulware is pulling for....South Carolina?
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 5 rankings
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Clemson with school-record 15 wins in a row away from home
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Vegas Odds on Clemson winning the 2017 National Championship
- Clemson blanks Boston College