|Latest Point Spread for Clemson-ND|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, February 11, 2014 11:24 AM-||
Clemson is a 3.5 - 5 point (various services) away underdog against Notre Dame tonight at 7pm EST. One interesting note, Notre Dame is 1-4 against the spread in its last 5 games.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Brianna Rollins wins gold medal at 2016 Olympics
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Watson has $10 million insurance policy for career-ending injury
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- ESPN analyst says Kaaya is more NFL-ready QB than Watson
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover