|Latest Point Spread for Clemson-ND|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, February 11, 2014 11:24 AM||
Clemson is a 3.5 - 5 point (various services) away underdog against Notre Dame tonight at 7pm EST. One interesting note, Notre Dame is 1-4 against the spread in its last 5 games.
Check out the odds here
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- C.J. Spiller will not be returning to the Bills
- Clemson 2015 Pro Day Updates
- Venables: "I would have stayed for a lot less"
- Report: Spiller turned down $4.5 million from Bills
- Clemson ranked high in Athlon's Pre-Spring Top 25
- Clemson freshman jersey numbers
- Sunday's Clemson-SC baseball game postponed
- Swinney on Deshaun Watson's rehab
- ESPN ranks Watson #2 intriguing ACC figure