|Latest Point Spread for Clemson-ND|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, February 11, 2014 11:24 AM-||
Clemson is a 3.5 - 5 point (various services) away underdog against Notre Dame tonight at 7pm EST. One interesting note, Notre Dame is 1-4 against the spread in its last 5 games.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game