|Latest Point Spread for Clemson-ND|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, February 11, 2014 11:24 AM-||
Clemson is a 3.5 - 5 point (various services) away underdog against Notre Dame tonight at 7pm EST. One interesting note, Notre Dame is 1-4 against the spread in its last 5 games.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- ESPN announces changes to commentator lineup for 2016
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament