|Latest NIT projection for Clemson|
|Assoc. Editor - Sunday, March 16, 2014 12:44 PM-||
The latest NIT projection for Clemson is a #3 seed in the tournament according to drratings.com. The NIT Tournament takes the top 32 teams that did not make the NCAA Tournament.
Other ACC teams in their projection includes Florida State (#1 seed), North Carolina State (#2 seed), and Maryland (#5 seed).
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- WATCH: Analyst says Watson is NOT a Top 5 QB for 2017 NFL Draft
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Latest NCAA Regional projection for Clemson Baseball
- Clemson earns 6th seed in 2016 ACC Baseball Championship
- Former Clemson safety signs contract with Colts
- Bender returns to Clemson
- Former Valparaiso forward will transfer to Clemson