|Latest NIT projection for Clemson|
|Associate Editor - Sunday, March 16, 2014 12:44 PM-||
The latest NIT projection for Clemson is a #3 seed in the tournament according to drratings.com. The NIT Tournament takes the top 32 teams that did not make the NCAA Tournament.
Other ACC teams in their projection includes Florida State (#1 seed), North Carolina State (#2 seed), and Maryland (#5 seed).
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: ND coach's reaction to Clemson running down the hill
- WATCH: Swinney and team dancing in the locker room after ND win
- Clemson jumps up in latest Coaches Poll
- Swinney wishes Notre Dame and their "lugubrious" crowd safe travels
- Gamecock kicker takes a jab at Clemson
- ESPN's Herbstreit impressed with Clemson after ND win
- WATCH: Swinney post-game speech cut off by ABC
- WATCH: Swinney's interview with infamous "lugubrious" CBS analyst
- Clemson rises in latest AP Poll
- Game time for Clemson vs. Boston College announced