|Latest NIT projection for Clemson|
|Assoc. Editor - Sunday, March 16, 2014 12:44 PM-||
The latest NIT projection for Clemson is a #3 seed in the tournament according to drratings.com. The NIT Tournament takes the top 32 teams that did not make the NCAA Tournament.
Other ACC teams in their projection includes Florida State (#1 seed), North Carolina State (#2 seed), and Maryland (#5 seed).
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- Clemson on ESPN's upset alert vs. Georgia Tech
- Charges against Tajh Boyd to be dismissed
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Swinney to McCloud: "You are going to be on Sportscenter for the rest of your life"