|Latest NIT projection for Clemson|
|Assoc. Editor - Sunday, March 16, 2014 12:44 PM-||
The latest NIT projection for Clemson is a #3 seed in the tournament according to drratings.com. The NIT Tournament takes the top 32 teams that did not make the NCAA Tournament.
Other ACC teams in their projection includes Florida State (#1 seed), North Carolina State (#2 seed), and Maryland (#5 seed).
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Wake coach not happy with Watson playing late
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- Ben Boulware injury update
- Gamecock coach denies resigning, preparing for a fight with Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson player proposes to his girlfriend on field before Clemson-Wake
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Vegas odds for Clemson-South Carolina
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner
- WATCH: Clemson-South Carolina Hype Video
- Daniel Rodriguez signs with pro team