|Latest NIT projection for Clemson|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-03-16 12:44:07.0-||
The latest NIT projection for Clemson is a #3 seed in the tournament according to drratings.com. The NIT Tournament takes the top 32 teams that did not make the NCAA Tournament.
Other ACC teams in their projection includes Florida State (#1 seed), North Carolina State (#2 seed), and Maryland (#5 seed).
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Radakovich, Brownell to meet Saturday morning
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 10 rankings
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars
- Former Clemson DB signs with Steelers
- Report: Brownell to return to Clemson next season
- Report: Mike Williams to visit NFC team
- Clemson football autographs dominated the Easter Bunny
- Tigers even series with UVA
- WATCH: Hopper hopes to make it to the NFL