|Kyle Parker gets big honor|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, August 28, 2013 7:45 AM||
Also, Parker will now go play for the Salt River Rafters in the Arizona Fall League.
Parker has produced one of the most rounded offensive seasons in the league. The outfielder is currently hitting .283, the eighth best mark in the TL. Parker has also added 23 home runs, tying him with teammate Kiel Roling for the third most in the TL, and 71 runs batted in. He is also third in the league with 225 total bases.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- Swinney: "I've already made a decision on Lakip"
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- Swinney discusses his relationship with Tommy Bowden
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Dabo on the added emphasis vs. South Carolina
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney "shakes it off" during ACC rapid fire questions
- Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN's Preseason FPI