|Kyle Parker out for Texas All-Star Game|
|Assoc. Editor - 2013-06-29 10:07:54.0-||
According to ktul.com, former two-sport Clemson star Kyle ParkerKyle Parker
#11 6-1, 200
View Full Profile will miss Tuesday's Texas League All-Star game because of a wrist injury.
It is the third year in a row he has been named to an All-Star game.
The spectacular catch Tulsa Drillers right fielder Kyle Parker made Sunday afternoon in the top of the tenth quite possibly saved the game for the Drillers against Northwest Arkansas. But it will cost him some playing time.
Parker hurt his right wrist on that catch, that's the bad news.
The good news is the initial x-rays were negative, but the Drillers will rest him for a while to let it heal.
Parker will attend the Texas League All-Star game Tuesday but won't play. He was one of six Tulsa Drillers named an All-Star this season.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Missing Clemson Associate AD found dead
- Boulware signs a Gamecocks helmet: "This is our State/Country!"
- Clemson defensive tackle to transfer
- WATCH: Hunter Johnson can nail passes at goal posts
- Clemson athletics leader reported missing
- Pagano says goodbye to Clemson
- Watson wins inaugural Hall of Fame award
- WATCH: Watson jokes that Cowboys need to trade Dak and Romo
- Hopkins gives advice to Deshaun Watson
- Swinney: "We might have been America’s team for 24 hours"