|Kyle Parker out for Texas All-Star Game|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Saturday, June 29, 2013 10:07 AM||
Kyle ParkerKyle Parker
#11 6-1, 200
View Full Profile will miss Tuesday's Texas League All-Star game because of a wrist injury.
It is the third year in a row he has been named to an All-Star game.
The spectacular catch Tulsa Drillers right fielder Kyle Parker made Sunday afternoon in the top of the tenth quite possibly saved the game for the Drillers against Northwest Arkansas. But it will cost him some playing time.
Parker hurt his right wrist on that catch, that's the bad news.
The good news is the initial x-rays were negative, but the Drillers will rest him for a while to let it heal.
Parker will attend the Texas League All-Star game Tuesday but won't play. He was one of six Tulsa Drillers named an All-Star this season.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Clemson SG posts on Twitter he will transfer
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Brownell on transfer of Patrick Rooks
- Williams' catches, Dye's running highlight Clemson practice
- K.J. McDaniels not getting minutes for Rockets
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room