|Kyle Parker out for Texas All-Star Game|
|Assoc. Editor - 2013-06-29 10:07:54.0-||
According to ktul.com, former two-sport Clemson star Kyle ParkerKyle Parker
#11 6-1, 200
View Full Profile will miss Tuesday's Texas League All-Star game because of a wrist injury.
It is the third year in a row he has been named to an All-Star game.
The spectacular catch Tulsa Drillers right fielder Kyle Parker made Sunday afternoon in the top of the tenth quite possibly saved the game for the Drillers against Northwest Arkansas. But it will cost him some playing time.
Parker hurt his right wrist on that catch, that's the bad news.
The good news is the initial x-rays were negative, but the Drillers will rest him for a while to let it heal.
Parker will attend the Texas League All-Star game Tuesday but won't play. He was one of six Tulsa Drillers named an All-Star this season.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Clemson moves up in CFB Playoff Rankings
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Watson climbing in latest Heisman Watch
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State