|Kyle Parker out for Texas All-Star Game|
|Assoc. Editor - 2013-06-29 10:07:54.0-||
According to ktul.com, former two-sport Clemson star Kyle ParkerKyle Parker
#11 6-1, 200
View Full Profile will miss Tuesday's Texas League All-Star game because of a wrist injury.
It is the third year in a row he has been named to an All-Star game.
The spectacular catch Tulsa Drillers right fielder Kyle Parker made Sunday afternoon in the top of the tenth quite possibly saved the game for the Drillers against Northwest Arkansas. But it will cost him some playing time.
Parker hurt his right wrist on that catch, that's the bad news.
The good news is the initial x-rays were negative, but the Drillers will rest him for a while to let it heal.
Parker will attend the Texas League All-Star game Tuesday but won't play. He was one of six Tulsa Drillers named an All-Star this season.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Ben Boulware is pulling for....South Carolina?
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 10 rankings
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars
- Clemson with school-record 15 wins in a row away from home