|Kyle Parker out for Texas All-Star Game|
|Associate Editor - Saturday, June 29, 2013 10:07 AM-||
According to ktul.com, former two-sport Clemson star Kyle ParkerKyle Parker
#11 6-1, 200
View Full Profile will miss Tuesday's Texas League All-Star game because of a wrist injury.
It is the third year in a row he has been named to an All-Star game.
The spectacular catch Tulsa Drillers right fielder Kyle Parker made Sunday afternoon in the top of the tenth quite possibly saved the game for the Drillers against Northwest Arkansas. But it will cost him some playing time.
Parker hurt his right wrist on that catch, that's the bad news.
The good news is the initial x-rays were negative, but the Drillers will rest him for a while to let it heal.
Parker will attend the Texas League All-Star game Tuesday but won't play. He was one of six Tulsa Drillers named an All-Star this season.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson's statement on possible inclement weather for Clemson-ND
- Friday AM Weather Update for Clemson-ND
- Clemson-ND game time and parking update
- Vegas Odds for Clemson-Notre Dame
- Notre Dame CB on Watson: “I don’t think he’s a top five quarterback"
- Photo: ND coach's reaction to Clemson running down the hill
- Swinney on ND game: "I couldn't get Jesus tickets"
- WATCH: Clemson vs Notre Dame Hype Video
- WATCH: Kirk Herbstreit breaks down Clemson-ND
- ESPN reporters are All-In on Clemson over ND