|Kirk Herbstreit tweets about Clemson visit|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, April 11, 2014 10:28 PM-||
The Dabo Swinney All In Ball raised over $330,000 dollars Friday night for the Breast Cancer Research, the Family Effect, Call Me Mister, and RISE Program.
ESPN analyst Kirk Herbstreit, former Redskins coach Joe Gibbs, and country music singer Josh Turner were some of the celebrities at the charity event.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- Clemson on ESPN's upset alert vs. Georgia Tech
- Charges against Tajh Boyd to be dismissed
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Swinney to McCloud: "You are going to be on Sportscenter for the rest of your life"