|Kirk Herbstreit tweets about Clemson visit|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, April 11, 2014 10:28 PM||
The Dabo Swinney All In Ball raised over $330,000 dollars Friday night for the Breast Cancer Research, the Family Effect, Call Me Mister, and RISE Program.
ESPN analyst Kirk Herbstreit, former Redskins coach Joe Gibbs, and country music singer Josh Turner were some of the celebrities at the charity event.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student named Miss South Carolina 2015
- Deshaun Watson ranked #1 quarterback in CFB
- Photo: Clemson Groomsman Cake
- Anthony turning heads at Saints' practices
- In-State INF commits to Clemson
- Clemson lands another 2017 commit
- Photo: Clemson 2015 Nike Shoes
- WATCH: Danny Ford's 1982 Orange Bowl Pregame Speech
- Clemson Athletics extends radio partnership and adds 4 frequencies
- Rockets extend qualifying offer to McDaniels