|Kirk Herbstreit tweets about Clemson visit|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, April 11, 2014 10:28 PM||
The Dabo Swinney All In Ball raised over $330,000 dollars Friday night for the Breast Cancer Research, the Family Effect, Call Me Mister, and RISE Program.
ESPN analyst Kirk Herbstreit, former Redskins coach Joe Gibbs, and country music singer Josh Turner were some of the celebrities at the charity event.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Swinney announces permanent team captains
- Chandler Catanzaro wins huge NFL honor
- Fans boo Booker hoping for free chicken sandwiches
- WATCH: Swinney video-bombs interview with Artavis Scott