|Kirk Herbstreit tweets about Clemson visit|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, April 11, 2014 10:28 PM-||
The Dabo Swinney All In Ball raised over $330,000 dollars Friday night for the Breast Cancer Research, the Family Effect, Call Me Mister, and RISE Program.
ESPN analyst Kirk Herbstreit, former Redskins coach Joe Gibbs, and country music singer Josh Turner were some of the celebrities at the charity event.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Wake coach not happy with Watson playing late
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- Ben Boulware injury update
- Gamecock coach denies resigning, preparing for a fight with Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson player proposes to his girlfriend on field before Clemson-Wake
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Vegas odds for Clemson-South Carolina
- WATCH: Clemson-South Carolina Hype Video
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner
- Daniel Rodriguez signs with pro team