|Kirk Herbstreit tweets about Clemson visit|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, April 11, 2014 10:28 PM||
The Dabo Swinney All In Ball raised over $330,000 dollars Friday night for the Breast Cancer Research, the Family Effect, Call Me Mister, and RISE Program.
ESPN analyst Kirk Herbstreit, former Redskins coach Joe Gibbs, and country music singer Josh Turner were some of the celebrities at the charity event.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Deshaun Watson ranked #1 quarterback in CFB
- In-State INF commits to Clemson
- Anthony turning heads at Saints' practices
- Clemson lands another 2017 commit
- WATCH: Danny Ford's 1982 Orange Bowl Pregame Speech
- Photo: Clemson 2015 Nike Shoes
- Clemson Athletics extends radio partnership and adds 4 frequencies
- Rockets extend qualifying offer to McDaniels
- Howard's Rock ranked #3 CFB Tradition
- WATCH: Time lapse of LJC Demolition Efforts