|Kelly, Stoudt splitting time with first team|
Dabo Swinney said after practice on Monday that quarterbacks Cole StoudtCole Stoudt
#18 6-4, 205
View Full Profile and Chad KellyChad Kelly
RS So. Quarterback
#11 6-2, 210
View Full Profile are splitting time with the first team at practice. True freshman Deshaun WatsonDeshaun Watson
#4 6-3, 190
View Full Profile has been practicing with the second team but also has had some snaps with the first team.
Swinney called it a "great competition" at quarterback and the competition has made all the quarterbacks better. Swinney also said it's amazing how much more attention to detail is paid when you can fight for starting spot.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Missing Clemson Associate AD found dead
- Boulware signs a Gamecocks helmet: "This is our State/Country!"
- Clemson defensive tackle to transfer
- WATCH: Hunter Johnson can nail passes at goal posts
- Clemson athletics leader reported missing
- Pagano says goodbye to Clemson
- Watson wins inaugural Hall of Fame award
- WATCH: Watson jokes that Cowboys need to trade Dak and Romo
- Hopkins gives advice to Deshaun Watson
- Swinney: "We might have been America’s team for 24 hours"