|Kelly, Stoudt splitting time with first team|
|Monday, March 24, 2014 8:12 PM-||
Dabo Swinney said after practice on Monday that quarterbacks Cole StoudtCole Stoudt
#18 6-4, 205
View Full Profile and Chad KellyChad Kelly
RS So. Quarterback
#11 6-2, 210
View Full Profile are splitting time with the first team at practice. True freshman Deshaun WatsonDeshaun Watson
#4 6-3, 190
View Full Profile has been practicing with the second team but also has had some snaps with the first team.
Swinney called it a "great competition" at quarterback and the competition has made all the quarterbacks better. Swinney also said it's amazing how much more attention to detail is paid when you can fight for starting spot.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Boulware fires back at NFL analyst on Twitter
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 Way-Too-Early Top 25
- Swinney: I always told my Mama I'd make it to Yale
- Venables named nation's top recruiter
- WATCH: Clemson football players go to a kid's birthday party