|Kelly, Stoudt splitting time with first team|
|Monday, March 24, 2014 8:12 PM-||
Dabo Swinney said after practice on Monday that quarterbacks Cole StoudtCole Stoudt
#18 6-4, 205
View Full Profile and Chad KellyChad Kelly
RS So. Quarterback
#11 6-2, 210
View Full Profile are splitting time with the first team at practice. True freshman Deshaun WatsonDeshaun Watson
#4 6-3, 190
View Full Profile has been practicing with the second team but also has had some snaps with the first team.
Swinney called it a "great competition" at quarterback and the competition has made all the quarterbacks better. Swinney also said it's amazing how much more attention to detail is paid when you can fight for starting spot.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson's statement on possible inclement weather for Clemson-ND
- Friday AM Weather Update for Clemson-ND
- Clemson-ND game time and parking update
- Vegas Odds for Clemson-Notre Dame
- Notre Dame CB on Watson: “I don’t think he’s a top five quarterback"
- Photo: ND coach's reaction to Clemson running down the hill
- Swinney on ND game: "I couldn't get Jesus tickets"
- WATCH: Clemson vs Notre Dame Hype Video
- WATCH: Kirk Herbstreit breaks down Clemson-ND
- ESPN reporters are All-In on Clemson over ND