|Kelly, Stoudt splitting time with first team|
|Monday, March 24, 2014 8:12 PM-||
Dabo Swinney said after practice on Monday that quarterbacks Cole StoudtCole Stoudt
#18 6-4, 205
View Full Profile and Chad KellyChad Kelly
RS So. Quarterback
#11 6-2, 210
View Full Profile are splitting time with the first team at practice. True freshman Deshaun WatsonDeshaun Watson
#4 6-3, 190
View Full Profile has been practicing with the second team but also has had some snaps with the first team.
Swinney called it a "great competition" at quarterback and the competition has made all the quarterbacks better. Swinney also said it's amazing how much more attention to detail is paid when you can fight for starting spot.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Report: Clemson assistant to become head coach
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Photo: Concept Uniform for Clemson Football
- Former Clemson LB signs with Patriots
- Clemson and Ga. Tech game one suspended
- WATCH: Lawson gets a call from Shaquille O'Neal
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks