|Kelly, Stoudt splitting time with first team|
|Monday, March 24, 2014 8:12 PM-||
Dabo Swinney said after practice on Monday that quarterbacks Cole StoudtCole Stoudt
#18 6-4, 205
View Full Profile and Chad KellyChad Kelly
RS So. Quarterback
#11 6-2, 210
View Full Profile are splitting time with the first team at practice. True freshman Deshaun WatsonDeshaun Watson
#4 6-3, 190
View Full Profile has been practicing with the second team but also has had some snaps with the first team.
Swinney called it a "great competition" at quarterback and the competition has made all the quarterbacks better. Swinney also said it's amazing how much more attention to detail is paid when you can fight for starting spot.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- Clemson on ESPN's upset alert vs. Georgia Tech
- Charges against Tajh Boyd to be dismissed
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Swinney to McCloud: "You are going to be on Sportscenter for the rest of your life"