|K.J. McDaniels to workout again for NBA team|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, June 24, 2014 1:35 PM-||
It was the second time that he has had a workout with the Hornets and his 12th overall workout for NBA teams. The NBA draft will be held on Thursday, June 26th.
Pic courtesy: NBA.com
Tomorrow's Hornets #DraftWorkouts (1/2): Jordan Adams (UCLA), Jabari Brown (Missouri), Jarell Eddie (Virginia Tech)— Charlotte Hornets (@hornets) June 23, 2014
Tomorrow's Hornets #DraftWorkouts (2/2): Rodney Hood (Duke), K.J. McDaniels (Clemson), Lamar Patterson (Pittsburgh)— Charlotte Hornets (@hornets) June 23, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson