|K.J. McDaniels to workout again for NBA team|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-06-24 13:35:34.0-||
It was the second time that he has had a workout with the Hornets and his 12th overall workout for NBA teams. The NBA draft will be held on Thursday, June 26th.
Pic courtesy: NBA.com
Tomorrow's Hornets #DraftWorkouts (1/2): Jordan Adams (UCLA), Jabari Brown (Missouri), Jarell Eddie (Virginia Tech)— Charlotte Hornets (@hornets) June 23, 2014
Tomorrow's Hornets #DraftWorkouts (2/2): Rodney Hood (Duke), K.J. McDaniels (Clemson), Lamar Patterson (Pittsburgh)— Charlotte Hornets (@hornets) June 23, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- ESPN host: "I now actively root against Clemson"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Deshaun Watson named finalist for 2016 Heisman Trophy Award
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- Boulware wins 2016 Jack Lambert Award
- Latest Heisman odds for Deshaun Watson
- Official Fiesta Bowl Packages Available Now!