|K.J. McDaniels to workout again for NBA team|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, June 24, 2014 1:35 PM-||
It was the second time that he has had a workout with the Hornets and his 12th overall workout for NBA teams. The NBA draft will be held on Thursday, June 26th.
Pic courtesy: NBA.com
Tomorrow's Hornets #DraftWorkouts (1/2): Jordan Adams (UCLA), Jabari Brown (Missouri), Jarell Eddie (Virginia Tech)— Charlotte Hornets (@hornets) June 23, 2014
Tomorrow's Hornets #DraftWorkouts (2/2): Rodney Hood (Duke), K.J. McDaniels (Clemson), Lamar Patterson (Pittsburgh)— Charlotte Hornets (@hornets) June 23, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Report: Clemson assistant to become head coach
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Photo: Concept Uniform for Clemson Football
- Former Clemson LB signs with Patriots