|K.J. McDaniels to workout with NBA team|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, June 4, 2014 9:22 AM-||
Former Clemson star K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile will have a draft workout today with the Charlotte Hornets according to the Hornets' twitter account.
The following players will be showcasing their skills on Wednesday: P.J Hairston, K.J. McDaniels, Lamar Patterson, Jabari Brown, Drew Crawford and Andre Dawkins.
McDaniels was the ACC Defensive Player of the Year in 2013-14. He led the Tigers in points (614), rebounds (255), blocks (100), steals (41) and three-pointers (42) – the only player in the country to lead his team in all five categories.
Clemson's KJ McDaniels meets with the media after his Hornets pre-draft workout pic.twitter.com/DHgx6ChF95— Richard Walker (@JRWalk22) June 4, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Freshman numbers assigned - Feaster gets Spiller's 28
- Clemson-FSU ranked best game in college football
- Richt on past recruitment of Deshaun Watson
- WATCH: Swinney pays off bet to Saban
- WATCH: Mike Williams Returns From Neck Injury To Be Difference Maker
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney wants Dalvin Cook And DeMarcus Walker to take weekend off
- Two Tigers named as Heisman Candidates in the ACC