|K.J. McDaniels to workout with NBA team|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-06-04 09:22:06.0-||
Former Clemson star K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile will have a draft workout today with the Charlotte Hornets according to the Hornets' twitter account.
The following players will be showcasing their skills on Wednesday: P.J Hairston, K.J. McDaniels, Lamar Patterson, Jabari Brown, Drew Crawford and Andre Dawkins.
McDaniels was the ACC Defensive Player of the Year in 2013-14. He led the Tigers in points (614), rebounds (255), blocks (100), steals (41) and three-pointers (42) – the only player in the country to lead his team in all five categories.
Clemson's KJ McDaniels meets with the media after his Hornets pre-draft workout pic.twitter.com/DHgx6ChF95— Richard Walker (@JRWalk22) June 4, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 10 rankings
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Former Clemson DB signs with Steelers
- Report: Brownell to return to Clemson next season
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- WATCH: Deshaun Watson throwing for Jon Gruden's QB Camp