|K.J. McDaniels to workout with NBA team|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, June 4, 2014 9:22 AM-||
Former Clemson star K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile will have a draft workout today with the Charlotte Hornets according to the Hornets' twitter account.
The following players will be showcasing their skills on Wednesday: P.J Hairston, K.J. McDaniels, Lamar Patterson, Jabari Brown, Drew Crawford and Andre Dawkins.
McDaniels was the ACC Defensive Player of the Year in 2013-14. He led the Tigers in points (614), rebounds (255), blocks (100), steals (41) and three-pointers (42) – the only player in the country to lead his team in all five categories.
Clemson's KJ McDaniels meets with the media after his Hornets pre-draft workout pic.twitter.com/DHgx6ChF95— Richard Walker (@JRWalk22) June 4, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game