|K.J. McDaniels to workout with NBA team|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, June 4, 2014 9:22 AM-||
Former Clemson star K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile will have a draft workout today with the Charlotte Hornets according to the Hornets' twitter account.
The following players will be showcasing their skills on Wednesday: P.J Hairston, K.J. McDaniels, Lamar Patterson, Jabari Brown, Drew Crawford and Andre Dawkins.
McDaniels was the ACC Defensive Player of the Year in 2013-14. He led the Tigers in points (614), rebounds (255), blocks (100), steals (41) and three-pointers (42) – the only player in the country to lead his team in all five categories.
Clemson's KJ McDaniels meets with the media after his Hornets pre-draft workout pic.twitter.com/DHgx6ChF95— Richard Walker (@JRWalk22) June 4, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Wake coach not happy with Watson playing late
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- Ben Boulware injury update
- Gamecock coach denies resigning, preparing for a fight with Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson player proposes to his girlfriend on field before Clemson-Wake
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Vegas odds for Clemson-South Carolina
- WATCH: Clemson-South Carolina Hype Video
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner
- Daniel Rodriguez signs with pro team