|K.J. McDaniels injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, March 17, 2014 2:40 PM||
Clemson junior forward K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile has been battling an injured left shoulder which seemed to hamper his play in the ACC Tournament. However, McDaniels said on Monday that the shoulder is feeling better.
"I'm feeling a lot better," McDaniels said. "My shoulder isn't bothering me as much. I've been rehabbing and taking meds. Just trying to get it right for the tournament."
McDaniels said the shoulder has been bothering him for over a month.
"The more I kept playing, it kept getting hit, and kept trying to force it, it was getting worse," McDaniels said. "But the good news is nothing is torn or anything. Hopefully I will be back at full recovery."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Bear seen on Clemson's Campus
- Swinney releases statement on Palmetto Family Council invite
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- ESPN discusses Watson's Heisman odds
- Vic Beasley could miss start of OTAs
- Updated NCAA Tournament Projection for Clemson
- Former Clemson Basketball Coach Passes Away
- Updated RPI for Clemson Baseball
- Muse cleared to play for the Gastonia Grizzlies