|K.J. McDaniels injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, March 17, 2014 2:40 PM||
Clemson junior forward K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile has been battling an injured left shoulder which seemed to hamper his play in the ACC Tournament. However, McDaniels said on Monday that the shoulder is feeling better.
"I'm feeling a lot better," McDaniels said. "My shoulder isn't bothering me as much. I've been rehabbing and taking meds. Just trying to get it right for the tournament."
McDaniels said the shoulder has been bothering him for over a month.
"The more I kept playing, it kept getting hit, and kept trying to force it, it was getting worse," McDaniels said. "But the good news is nothing is torn or anything. Hopefully I will be back at full recovery."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story