|K.J. McDaniels injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, March 17, 2014 2:40 PM||
Clemson junior forward K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile has been battling an injured left shoulder which seemed to hamper his play in the ACC Tournament. However, McDaniels said on Monday that the shoulder is feeling better.
"I'm feeling a lot better," McDaniels said. "My shoulder isn't bothering me as much. I've been rehabbing and taking meds. Just trying to get it right for the tournament."
McDaniels said the shoulder has been bothering him for over a month.
"The more I kept playing, it kept getting hit, and kept trying to force it, it was getting worse," McDaniels said. "But the good news is nothing is torn or anything. Hopefully I will be back at full recovery."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson ranked #1 in three categories by The Princeton Review
- Corso can't wear FSU costume due to a previous Clemson-FSU GameDay incident
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: Sammy Watkins burns Stephon Gilmore for TD
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"
- William Perry's Super Bowl Ring sells for over 200K
- Report: Former Clemson LB to play for Wisconsin
- Clemson freshman QB breaks foot in first practice