|K.J. McDaniels injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, March 17, 2014 2:40 PM||
Clemson junior forward K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile has been battling an injured left shoulder which seemed to hamper his play in the ACC Tournament. However, McDaniels said on Monday that the shoulder is feeling better.
"I'm feeling a lot better," McDaniels said. "My shoulder isn't bothering me as much. I've been rehabbing and taking meds. Just trying to get it right for the tournament."
McDaniels said the shoulder has been bothering him for over a month.
"The more I kept playing, it kept getting hit, and kept trying to force it, it was getting worse," McDaniels said. "But the good news is nothing is torn or anything. Hopefully I will be back at full recovery."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"