|K.J. McDaniels injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, March 17, 2014 2:40 PM||
Clemson junior forward K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile has been battling an injured left shoulder which seemed to hamper his play in the ACC Tournament. However, McDaniels said on Monday that the shoulder is feeling better.
"I'm feeling a lot better," McDaniels said. "My shoulder isn't bothering me as much. I've been rehabbing and taking meds. Just trying to get it right for the tournament."
McDaniels said the shoulder has been bothering him for over a month.
"The more I kept playing, it kept getting hit, and kept trying to force it, it was getting worse," McDaniels said. "But the good news is nothing is torn or anything. Hopefully I will be back at full recovery."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- Mac Lain says Wilkins is "just amazing"