|K.J. McDaniels injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, March 14, 2014 12:46 AM||
K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile said after Clemson defeated Georgia Tech that he has been battling a left shoulder injury for two weeks. McDaniels also said the injury gets worse during the game. McDaniels shot just 4-15 in Clemson's win Thursday night.
Head coach Brad Brownell said there is no question the injury is bothering McDaniels.
"He is battling right now," Brownell said. "He’s had a shoulder injury for about a week now, or two. Unfortunately, I think it’s progressively getting a little more problematic. We’re trying to rest him and do some things to help him with it. But there’s no question it’s bothering him.
"I think what needs to be pointed out is KJ found a way to get to the free throw line 11 times, get fouled, attack the basket, make ten free throws and still have 18 points and six rebounds without playing his best."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Corso can't wear FSU costume due to a previous Clemson-FSU GameDay incident
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"
- Clemson ranked #1 in three categories by The Princeton Review
- William Perry's Super Bowl Ring sells for over 200K
- Report: Former Clemson LB to play for Wisconsin