|K.J. McDaniels injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, March 14, 2014 12:46 AM||
K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile said after Clemson defeated Georgia Tech that he has been battling a left shoulder injury for two weeks. McDaniels also said the injury gets worse during the game. McDaniels shot just 4-15 in Clemson's win Thursday night.
Head coach Brad Brownell said there is no question the injury is bothering McDaniels.
"He is battling right now," Brownell said. "He’s had a shoulder injury for about a week now, or two. Unfortunately, I think it’s progressively getting a little more problematic. We’re trying to rest him and do some things to help him with it. But there’s no question it’s bothering him.
"I think what needs to be pointed out is KJ found a way to get to the free throw line 11 times, get fouled, attack the basket, make ten free throws and still have 18 points and six rebounds without playing his best."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Bear seen on Clemson's Campus
- Swinney releases statement on Palmetto Family Council invite
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- ESPN discusses Watson's Heisman odds
- Vic Beasley could miss start of OTAs
- Updated NCAA Tournament Projection for Clemson
- TBT: William Perry on David Letterman Show
- Updated RPI for Clemson Baseball
- Muse cleared to play for the Gastonia Grizzlies