|K.J. McDaniels injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, March 14, 2014 12:46 AM||
K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile said after Clemson defeated Georgia Tech that he has been battling a left shoulder injury for two weeks. McDaniels also said the injury gets worse during the game. McDaniels shot just 4-15 in Clemson's win Thursday night.
Head coach Brad Brownell said there is no question the injury is bothering McDaniels.
"He is battling right now," Brownell said. "He’s had a shoulder injury for about a week now, or two. Unfortunately, I think it’s progressively getting a little more problematic. We’re trying to rest him and do some things to help him with it. But there’s no question it’s bothering him.
"I think what needs to be pointed out is KJ found a way to get to the free throw line 11 times, get fouled, attack the basket, make ten free throws and still have 18 points and six rebounds without playing his best."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- WATCH: Beasley vs Clowney in 40-yard Dash
- Concept Helmet Designs for Clemson
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Beasley runs fastest 40 time in DL Group
- Swinney opposes new downfield rule proposal
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- New poll says Swinney most popular coach in SC, but more Gamecocks fans
- Report: Clemson hires new defensive analysis coach