|K.J. McDaniels injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, March 14, 2014 12:46 AM||
K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile said after Clemson defeated Georgia Tech that he has been battling a left shoulder injury for two weeks. McDaniels also said the injury gets worse during the game. McDaniels shot just 4-15 in Clemson's win Thursday night.
Head coach Brad Brownell said there is no question the injury is bothering McDaniels.
"He is battling right now," Brownell said. "He’s had a shoulder injury for about a week now, or two. Unfortunately, I think it’s progressively getting a little more problematic. We’re trying to rest him and do some things to help him with it. But there’s no question it’s bothering him.
"I think what needs to be pointed out is KJ found a way to get to the free throw line 11 times, get fouled, attack the basket, make ten free throws and still have 18 points and six rebounds without playing his best."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson rated as #1 overrated bowl winner for 2015 season
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- Clemson GA has accepted position with Buffalo Bills
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Howard's Rock vandal faces additional charges and jail time
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Rex Ryan: Watkins is a "Once in a 10 year type player"
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Watson listed on SI.com's Early Heisman Watch
- WATCH: Smith hits game winner in final sec