|K.J. McDaniels injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, March 14, 2014 12:46 AM||
K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile said after Clemson defeated Georgia Tech that he has been battling a left shoulder injury for two weeks. McDaniels also said the injury gets worse during the game. McDaniels shot just 4-15 in Clemson's win Thursday night.
Head coach Brad Brownell said there is no question the injury is bothering McDaniels.
"He is battling right now," Brownell said. "He’s had a shoulder injury for about a week now, or two. Unfortunately, I think it’s progressively getting a little more problematic. We’re trying to rest him and do some things to help him with it. But there’s no question it’s bothering him.
"I think what needs to be pointed out is KJ found a way to get to the free throw line 11 times, get fouled, attack the basket, make ten free throws and still have 18 points and six rebounds without playing his best."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson announces non-conference football schedule through 2020
- Official Pairings Announced for Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge
- ESPN's McShay gives draft grades for Beasley, Jarrett
- WATCH: Rehabilitation featuring Watson, Choice, Brooks
- Clemson ranked #3 best ACC Town
- Beasley, Anthony picked by Kiper in latest Mock Draft
- WATCH: Clemson Hype Video - The Locker Room
- Rod Hall has private workout for 6 NFL teams
- Report: Patriots almost signed C.J. Spiller
- WATCH: Duggar with SportsCenter #1 Play