|K.J. McDaniels injures ankle against Nets|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, July 10, 2014 12:58 PM||
Former Clemson standout K.J. McDaniels injured his left ankle in Wednesday's game against the Brooklyn Nets in the Orlando Summer league. He did not return to the game after trying to pay through the pain.
In three preseason games, McDaniels has impressed averaging 12.3 points (12-25), 3.3 rebounds and 1.0 blocks.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Radakovich discusses idea of selling Beer at Clemson games
- Photos: Inside Clemson's Oculus
- Clemson DB breaks a bone in his hand
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Swinney says Peake fastest Clemson WR since Jacoby Ford