|K.J. McDaniels injures ankle against Nets|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, July 10, 2014 12:58 PM-||
Former Clemson standout K.J. McDaniels injured his left ankle in Wednesday's game against the Brooklyn Nets in the Orlando Summer league. He did not return to the game after trying to pay through the pain.
In three preseason games, McDaniels has impressed averaging 12.3 points (12-25), 3.3 rebounds and 1.0 blocks.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Deshaun Watson is 218 pounds....and he's faster
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Saban says Watson most dominant since Cam Newton
- Swinney updates Feaster's health
- Watson ranked #1 overall CFB player in 2016
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney wants Dalvin Cook And DeMarcus Walker to take weekend off
- Report: Shaq Lawson could miss half of the season or more
- ESPN announces new commentators for Thursday and Friday College Football; David Pollack re-signs