|K.J. McDaniels injures ankle against Nets|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, July 10, 2014 12:58 PM||
Former Clemson standout K.J. McDaniels injured his left ankle in Wednesday's game against the Brooklyn Nets in the Orlando Summer league. He did not return to the game after trying to pay through the pain.
In three preseason games, McDaniels has impressed averaging 12.3 points (12-25), 3.3 rebounds and 1.0 blocks.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"