|K.J. McDaniels injures ankle against Nets|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, July 10, 2014 12:58 PM||
Former Clemson standout K.J. McDaniels injured his left ankle in Wednesday's game against the Brooklyn Nets in the Orlando Summer league. He did not return to the game after trying to pay through the pain.
In three preseason games, McDaniels has impressed averaging 12.3 points (12-25), 3.3 rebounds and 1.0 blocks.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Former Clemson player laid to rest on Cemetery Hill
- Cole Stoudt released by Chargers
- Photo: Black Bear seen on Clemson's Campus
- Swinney releases statement on Palmetto Family Council invite
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Latest ESPN Class Recruiting Rankings
- Latest Heisman, National Championship Odds
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- ESPN discusses Watson's Heisman odds
- Vic Beasley could miss start of OTAs