|K.J. McDaniels injures ankle against Nets|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, July 10, 2014 12:58 PM-||
Former Clemson standout K.J. McDaniels injured his left ankle in Wednesday's game against the Brooklyn Nets in the Orlando Summer league. He did not return to the game after trying to pay through the pain.
In three preseason games, McDaniels has impressed averaging 12.3 points (12-25), 3.3 rebounds and 1.0 blocks.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game