|K.J. McDaniels happy to be a 76er|
|Assoc. Editor - Sunday, June 29, 2014 10:18 AM-||
Former Clemson standout K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile was drafted by the Philadelphia 76ers in the second round (#32 overall) of the 2014 NBA Draft.
After the disappointment of not making it into the first round, McDaniels found some happiness with being picked at #32 overall. At his time playing basketball at Clemson, he wore jersey number #32, had been nicknamed fondly Flight32 and had a twitter following that was called #32NATION.
"God works in mysterious ways," said McDaniels at the press conference with the 76er's new draft selections. "He got me at 32. So it's a blessing."
The number 32 had been worn by former 76er Billy Cunningham but has been retired by the team.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Chad Morris on Dabo, texting and dancing
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- Doeren tries to clarify his comments on knocking Gallman out of the game