|K.J. McDaniels happy to be a 76er|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-06-29 10:18:39.0-||
Former Clemson standout K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile was drafted by the Philadelphia 76ers in the second round (#32 overall) of the 2014 NBA Draft.
After the disappointment of not making it into the first round, McDaniels found some happiness with being picked at #32 overall. At his time playing basketball at Clemson, he wore jersey number #32, had been nicknamed fondly Flight32 and had a twitter following that was called #32NATION.
"God works in mysterious ways," said McDaniels at the press conference with the 76er's new draft selections. "He got me at 32. So it's a blessing."
The number 32 had been worn by former 76er Billy Cunningham but has been retired by the team.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Missing Clemson Associate AD found dead
- Jeopardy question involving Clemson
- Boulware signs a Gamecocks helmet: "This is our State/Country!"
- Clemson defensive tackle to transfer
- WATCH: Hunter Johnson can nail passes at goal posts
- Clemson athletics leader reported missing
- Pagano says goodbye to Clemson
- Photo: Clemson car racing at Lucas Oil 200
- Clemson announces 2017 Football Gameday Designations
- WATCH: Boulware, Wilkins prank teammates with Sour Patch Kids