|K.J. McDaniels happy to be a 76er|
|Assoc. Editor - Sunday, June 29, 2014 10:18 AM-||
Former Clemson standout K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile was drafted by the Philadelphia 76ers in the second round (#32 overall) of the 2014 NBA Draft.
After the disappointment of not making it into the first round, McDaniels found some happiness with being picked at #32 overall. At his time playing basketball at Clemson, he wore jersey number #32, had been nicknamed fondly Flight32 and had a twitter following that was called #32NATION.
"God works in mysterious ways," said McDaniels at the press conference with the 76er's new draft selections. "He got me at 32. So it's a blessing."
The number 32 had been worn by former 76er Billy Cunningham but has been retired by the team.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson Hype video "Steps to a National Championship"