|K.J. McDaniels' NBA combine measurables|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, May 15, 2014 3:05 PM||
Here is McDaniels' official physical measurables at the combine - he was 6 foot 4.5 in socks and 6 foot 6 in shoes. He also had a 6 foot 11.25" wingspan and 8 foot 6" standing reach and weighed 195 lbs.
The 2014 NBA Draft is set for Thursday, June 26, at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student named Miss South Carolina 2015
- Deshaun Watson ranked #1 quarterback in CFB
- In-State INF commits to Clemson
- Anthony turning heads at Saints' practices
- Clemson lands another 2017 commit
- WATCH: Danny Ford's 1982 Orange Bowl Pregame Speech
- Photo: Clemson 2015 Nike Shoes
- Clemson Athletics extends radio partnership and adds 4 frequencies
- Rockets extend qualifying offer to McDaniels
- Howard's Rock ranked #3 CFB Tradition