|Jordan Roper update|
|by David Hood - Senior Writer - Wednesday, March 27, 2013 10:25 AM||
I just wanted to give everyone a quick update on freshman guard Jordan RoperJordan Roper
#20 5-11, 165
View Full Profile. As many of you know, there were reports last night - none official - that he had been hospitalized and was suffering from some sort of paralysis. I've been doing some digging, and I can tell you that he is back at class today and is not in the hospital. Because this is not a school issue and is more about Jordan the student, the school can't really release anything because of confidentiality and HIPAA compliance rules and regulations. However, I was told that the paralysis rumor is completely false, and as I stated before, he is at class today. If I find out anything more or the school releases anything, we will let you know.
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man