|Jordan Roper update|
|Senior Writer - Wednesday, March 27, 2013 10:25 AM-||
I just wanted to give everyone a quick update on freshman guard Jordan RoperJordan Roper
#20 5-11, 165
View Full Profile. As many of you know, there were reports last night - none official - that he had been hospitalized and was suffering from some sort of paralysis. I've been doing some digging, and I can tell you that he is back at class today and is not in the hospital. Because this is not a school issue and is more about Jordan the student, the school can't really release anything because of confidentiality and HIPAA compliance rules and regulations. However, I was told that the paralysis rumor is completely false, and as I stated before, he is at class today. If I find out anything more or the school releases anything, we will let you know.
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits