|Jordan Roper update|
|Senior Writer - Wednesday, March 27, 2013 10:25 AM-||
I just wanted to give everyone a quick update on freshman guard Jordan RoperJordan Roper
#20 5-11, 165
View Full Profile. As many of you know, there were reports last night - none official - that he had been hospitalized and was suffering from some sort of paralysis. I've been doing some digging, and I can tell you that he is back at class today and is not in the hospital. Because this is not a school issue and is more about Jordan the student, the school can't really release anything because of confidentiality and HIPAA compliance rules and regulations. However, I was told that the paralysis rumor is completely false, and as I stated before, he is at class today. If I find out anything more or the school releases anything, we will let you know.
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft