|Jordan Roper update|
|Senior Writer - Wednesday, March 27, 2013 10:25 AM-||
I just wanted to give everyone a quick update on freshman guard Jordan RoperJordan Roper
#20 5-11, 165
View Full Profile. As many of you know, there were reports last night - none official - that he had been hospitalized and was suffering from some sort of paralysis. I've been doing some digging, and I can tell you that he is back at class today and is not in the hospital. Because this is not a school issue and is more about Jordan the student, the school can't really release anything because of confidentiality and HIPAA compliance rules and regulations. However, I was told that the paralysis rumor is completely false, and as I stated before, he is at class today. If I find out anything more or the school releases anything, we will let you know.
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- Clemson's statement on possible inclement weather for Clemson-ND
- Friday AM Weather Update for Clemson-ND
- Clemson-ND game time and parking update
- Vegas Odds for Clemson-Notre Dame
- Notre Dame CB on Watson: “I don’t think he’s a top five quarterback"
- Photo: ND coach's reaction to Clemson running down the hill
- Swinney on ND game: "I couldn't get Jesus tickets"
- WATCH: Clemson vs Notre Dame Hype Video
- WATCH: Kirk Herbstreit breaks down Clemson-ND
- ESPN reporters are All-In on Clemson over ND