|Jordan Roper update|
|Senior Writer - Wednesday, March 27, 2013 10:25 AM-||
I just wanted to give everyone a quick update on freshman guard Jordan RoperJordan Roper
#20 5-11, 165
View Full Profile. As many of you know, there were reports last night - none official - that he had been hospitalized and was suffering from some sort of paralysis. I've been doing some digging, and I can tell you that he is back at class today and is not in the hospital. Because this is not a school issue and is more about Jordan the student, the school can't really release anything because of confidentiality and HIPAA compliance rules and regulations. However, I was told that the paralysis rumor is completely false, and as I stated before, he is at class today. If I find out anything more or the school releases anything, we will let you know.
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson