|John Wall: More minutes for Trevor Booker|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, February 21, 2014 9:46 AM||
Trevor BookerTrevor Booker
Forward (2006 - 2009)
#35 6-7, 240
View Full Profile should get more playing time.
When Trevor Booker seems to be a lock to earn more playing time, he suddenly gets lost in the rotation. He need not worry, because after Wednesday's win at the Atlanta Hawks, his point guard John Wall did some lobbying for him with coach Randy Wittman.
"He's one of those guys who feels like he should be playing more. The way he's been playing lately i think he definitely should," Wall said after Booker had 12 points, four steals and a block in 24 minutes. "It's just something about him. He always has that energy."
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- Swinney announces QB starter for Georgia St
- Swinney on if Watson will play against the Gamecocks
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- Swinney still waiting on MRI for Watson's knee
- ESPN declares 6-day hold for Clemson-SC game
- Swinney on Watson's injury
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Spurrier promises to stop trolling Clemson fans...for a couple weeks
- Chad Morris talks about chances Deshaun Watson plays in short term