|Jim Boeheim remark about Clemson|
Syracuse head basketball coach Jim Boeheim was answering questions for the ACC media day and had the following joke to say about Clemson.
Boeheim on finding a good restaurant in CLT: "I did not, but I have found one in Clemson. If I can find one there, I can find one anywhere."— Patrick Stevens (@D1scourse) October 16, 2013
Back in January, Boheim had said this about Clemson "I know where all the good restaurants are, and now I've got to go down to Clemson, SC. I'm sure there's a couple good Denny's down there."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Coca-Cola to release commemorative Clemson Championship can
- Swinney calls out NFL scouts on Watson's draft grade
- Report: Muschamp says 'Game On' after Clemson wins title
- Clemson RB to transfer
- Clemson OL to transfer
- WATCH: Clemson's epic tribute video for Dabo Swinney
- Clemson finishes #2 in ESPN's final FPI
- Boulware calls out Twitter troll...Again
- WATCH: Alabama fans react to Renfrow's game-winning TD
- Pagano makes his NFL decision