|Jim Boeheim remark about Clemson|
Syracuse head basketball coach Jim Boeheim was answering questions for the ACC media day and had the following joke to say about Clemson.
Boeheim on finding a good restaurant in CLT: "I did not, but I have found one in Clemson. If I can find one there, I can find one anywhere."— Patrick Stevens (@D1scourse) October 16, 2013
Back in January, Boheim had said this about Clemson "I know where all the good restaurants are, and now I've got to go down to Clemson, SC. I'm sure there's a couple good Denny's down there."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 10 rankings
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Former Clemson DB signs with Steelers
- Report: Brownell to return to Clemson next season
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- WATCH: Deshaun Watson throwing for Jon Gruden's QB Camp