|Jim Boeheim remark about Clemson|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, October 16, 2013 4:29 PM||
Syracuse head basketball coach Jim Boeheim was answering questions for the ACC media day and had the following joke to say about Clemson.
Boeheim on finding a good restaurant in CLT: "I did not, but I have found one in Clemson. If I can find one there, I can find one anywhere."— Patrick Stevens (@D1scourse) October 16, 2013
Back in January, Boheim had said this about Clemson "I know where all the good restaurants are, and now I've got to go down to Clemson, SC. I'm sure there's a couple good Denny's down there."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Tajh Boyd scheduled to workout for a NFL team
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Chandler Catanzaro wins huge NFL honor
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- Former Clemson Two-Sport Star passes away
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Swinney announces permanent team captains