|Jim Boeheim remark about Clemson|
|Wednesday, October 16, 2013 4:29 PM-||
Syracuse head basketball coach Jim Boeheim was answering questions for the ACC media day and had the following joke to say about Clemson.
Boeheim on finding a good restaurant in CLT: "I did not, but I have found one in Clemson. If I can find one there, I can find one anywhere."— Patrick Stevens (@D1scourse) October 16, 2013
Back in January, Boheim had said this about Clemson "I know where all the good restaurants are, and now I've got to go down to Clemson, SC. I'm sure there's a couple good Denny's down there."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- WATCH: Clemson Football 2016 Season Hype Video
- Report: Vikings agree to terms with Alexander, Kearse
- Alexander selected #54 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Two Tigers ranked in Top 20 for 2017 NFL Draft