|Jim Boeheim remark about Clemson|
|Wednesday, October 16, 2013 4:29 PM-||
Syracuse head basketball coach Jim Boeheim was answering questions for the ACC media day and had the following joke to say about Clemson.
Boeheim on finding a good restaurant in CLT: "I did not, but I have found one in Clemson. If I can find one there, I can find one anywhere."— Patrick Stevens (@D1scourse) October 16, 2013
Back in January, Boheim had said this about Clemson "I know where all the good restaurants are, and now I've got to go down to Clemson, SC. I'm sure there's a couple good Denny's down there."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Fake radio call of Clemson-NC State
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Alabama