|Jets might consider using Tajh Boyd at another position|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, May 16, 2014 10:26 PM||
Could the Jets use the ACC all-time touchdown passing leader at a position other than quarterback? Jets head coach Rex Ryan said he would consider it, but right now Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
Quarterback (2009 - 2013)
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile will focus all his attention on quarterback.
"We'll see," Ryan told reporters on Friday. "Right now, it's 100 percent quarterback, but we'll see as it gets going. Certainly he's got the running skills and all that type of stuff we saw in college that you might consider doing different things with him, but right now it's 100 percent quarterback."
It's possible that the Jets could be considering using Boyd in a wildcat formation even though they have Michael Vick.
Rex said Tajh Boyd might be used as something other than a QB. Boyd a few minutes ago: "I can't see myself playing another position."— Bart Hubbuch (@HubbuchNYP) May 16, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney announces QB starter for Georgia St
- Swinney on if Watson will play against the Gamecocks
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- Swinney still waiting on MRI for Watson's knee
- ESPN declares 6-day hold for Clemson-SC game
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Spurrier promises to stop trolling Clemson fans...for a couple weeks
- Swinney expects Watson to play again this season
- Chad Morris talks about chances Deshaun Watson plays in short term
- Swinney on quarterback controversy