|Jeopardy question involving Clemson|
|Assoc. Editor - 2017-02-16 20:39:53.0-||
Jeopardy is the classic television game show that has been running since it started on NBC on March 30, 1964.
On Thursday night, a clue was 'This South Carolina City is home to the 2017 National Football Champions'. Clemson defeated Alabama 35-31 on Jan. 9 to win the prestigious 2016 National Championship.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Missing Clemson Associate AD found dead
- Boulware signs a Gamecocks helmet: "This is our State/Country!"
- Clemson defensive tackle to transfer
- WATCH: Hunter Johnson can nail passes at goal posts
- Clemson athletics leader reported missing
- Pagano says goodbye to Clemson
- Watson wins inaugural Hall of Fame award
- WATCH: Watson jokes that Cowboys need to trade Dak and Romo
- Hopkins gives advice to Deshaun Watson
- Swinney: "We might have been America’s team for 24 hours"