|Jennings suspended for violation of team rules|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Wednesday, November 28, 2012 12:01 PM||
Milton JenningsMilton Jennings
#24 6-9, 225
View Full Profile will not play in Wednesday’s ACC/Big Ten Challenge against Purdue due to a violation of team rules. Head Coach Brad Brownell made the announcement Wednesday morning. Jennings, a senior from Summerville, SC, is Clemson’s leading scorer (10.8 points per game) and second-leading rebounder (5.6 per game) through five games.
**** According to the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit website, Jennings was arrested on 11/28/2012 for "Possession of 28g (1 oz) or less of marijuana or 10g or less of hash - 1st offense"
He has already been released on bond.
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- C.J. Spiller will not be returning to the Bills
- Clemson 2015 Pro Day Updates
- Venables: "I would have stayed for a lot less"
- Report: Spiller turned down $4.5 million from Bills
- Clemson ranked high in Athlon's Pre-Spring Top 25
- Clemson freshman jersey numbers
- Sunday's Clemson-SC baseball game postponed
- Swinney on Deshaun Watson's rehab
- ESPN ranks Watson #2 intriguing ACC figure