|Jennings suspended for violation of team rules|
|Wednesday, November 28, 2012 12:01 PM-||
CLEMSON, SC – Milton JenningsMilton Jennings
#24 6-9, 225
View Full Profile will not play in Wednesday’s ACC/Big Ten Challenge against Purdue due to a violation of team rules. Head Coach Brad Brownell made the announcement Wednesday morning. Jennings, a senior from Summerville, SC, is Clemson’s leading scorer (10.8 points per game) and second-leading rebounder (5.6 per game) through five games.
**** According to the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit website, Jennings was arrested on 11/28/2012 for "Possession of 28g (1 oz) or less of marijuana or 10g or less of hash - 1st offense"
He has already been released on bond.
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Deshaun Watson is 218 pounds....and he's faster
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Saban says Watson most dominant since Cam Newton
- Swinney updates Feaster's health
- Watson ranked #1 overall CFB player in 2016
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney wants Dalvin Cook And DeMarcus Walker to take weekend off
- Report: Shaq Lawson could miss half of the season or more
- ESPN announces new commentators for Thursday and Friday College Football; David Pollack re-signs