|Jennings suspended for violation of team rules|
|Wednesday, November 28, 2012 12:01 PM-||
CLEMSON, SC – Milton JenningsMilton Jennings
#24 6-9, 225
View Full Profile will not play in Wednesday’s ACC/Big Ten Challenge against Purdue due to a violation of team rules. Head Coach Brad Brownell made the announcement Wednesday morning. Jennings, a senior from Summerville, SC, is Clemson’s leading scorer (10.8 points per game) and second-leading rebounder (5.6 per game) through five games.
**** According to the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit website, Jennings was arrested on 11/28/2012 for "Possession of 28g (1 oz) or less of marijuana or 10g or less of hash - 1st offense"
He has already been released on bond.
- Gametime announced for Clemson-Louisville
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Swinney confirms ACL injury for Clemson WR and other injuries
- College GameDay hints at Louisville vs. Clemson
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- ACC announces game times and TV networks
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Georgia Tech
- Clemson on ESPN's upset alert vs. Georgia Tech