|Jennings suspended for violation of team rules|
|Wednesday, November 28, 2012 12:01 PM-||
CLEMSON, SC – Milton JenningsMilton Jennings
#24 6-9, 225
View Full Profile will not play in Wednesday’s ACC/Big Ten Challenge against Purdue due to a violation of team rules. Head Coach Brad Brownell made the announcement Wednesday morning. Jennings, a senior from Summerville, SC, is Clemson’s leading scorer (10.8 points per game) and second-leading rebounder (5.6 per game) through five games.
**** According to the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit website, Jennings was arrested on 11/28/2012 for "Possession of 28g (1 oz) or less of marijuana or 10g or less of hash - 1st offense"
He has already been released on bond.
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- WATCH: Analyst says Watson is NOT a Top 5 QB for 2017 NFL Draft
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Latest NCAA Regional projection for Clemson Baseball
- Clemson earns 6th seed in 2016 ACC Baseball Championship
- Former Clemson safety signs contract with Colts
- Bender returns to Clemson
- Former Valparaiso forward will transfer to Clemson