|Jennings suspended for violation of team rules|
|Wednesday, November 28, 2012 12:01 PM-||
CLEMSON, SC – Milton JenningsMilton Jennings
#24 6-9, 225
View Full Profile will not play in Wednesday’s ACC/Big Ten Challenge against Purdue due to a violation of team rules. Head Coach Brad Brownell made the announcement Wednesday morning. Jennings, a senior from Summerville, SC, is Clemson’s leading scorer (10.8 points per game) and second-leading rebounder (5.6 per game) through five games.
**** According to the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit website, Jennings was arrested on 11/28/2012 for "Possession of 28g (1 oz) or less of marijuana or 10g or less of hash - 1st offense"
He has already been released on bond.
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Fake radio call of Clemson-NC State
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU