|Jaron Brown interview|
|by TigerNet Staff - Friday, February 8, 2013 10:22 AM||
From Draft Zone:
At your position, how do you break down film, please inform our readers what you look for when breaking down film?
Response: I first look at the formation the defense is in. Are they playing zone? Cover 1? Cover 2? Are they manning up? I then look specifically at the person who will be defending me and his technique. I like to find little tendencies these players due that will help me out on the field.
Do you consider yourself a quiet leader or an outspoken role model?
Response: Early in my career, I was more of a quiet leader, just really led by example. As I got older and became one of the veterans at my position and on my team, this made me more vocal and I since have evolved into a more vocal leader.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- Swinney: "I've already made a decision on Lakip"
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- Swinney discusses his relationship with Tommy Bowden
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Dabo on the added emphasis vs. South Carolina
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney "shakes it off" during ACC rapid fire questions
- Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN's Preseason FPI