|Jaron Brown interview|
|Friday, February 8, 2013 10:22 AM-||
From Draft Zone:
At your position, how do you break down film, please inform our readers what you look for when breaking down film?
Response: I first look at the formation the defense is in. Are they playing zone? Cover 1? Cover 2? Are they manning up? I then look specifically at the person who will be defending me and his technique. I like to find little tendencies these players due that will help me out on the field.
Do you consider yourself a quiet leader or an outspoken role model?
Response: Early in my career, I was more of a quiet leader, just really led by example. As I got older and became one of the veterans at my position and on my team, this made me more vocal and I since have evolved into a more vocal leader.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Report: Clemson assistant to become head coach
- Photo: Concept Uniform for Clemson Football
- Alexander selected #54 overall in 2016 NFL Draft