|Jaron Brown interview|
|Friday, February 8, 2013 10:22 AM-||
From Draft Zone:
At your position, how do you break down film, please inform our readers what you look for when breaking down film?
Response: I first look at the formation the defense is in. Are they playing zone? Cover 1? Cover 2? Are they manning up? I then look specifically at the person who will be defending me and his technique. I like to find little tendencies these players due that will help me out on the field.
Do you consider yourself a quiet leader or an outspoken role model?
Response: Early in my career, I was more of a quiet leader, just really led by example. As I got older and became one of the veterans at my position and on my team, this made me more vocal and I since have evolved into a more vocal leader.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- ACC Baseball Championship moved up due to forecast
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- WATCH: Analyst says Watson is NOT a Top 5 QB for 2017 NFL Draft
- Latest NCAA Regional projection for Clemson Baseball
- 19 Clemson students rescued from Kentucky cave
- Former Clemson safety signs contract with Colts
- Bender returns to Clemson
- Former Valparaiso forward will transfer to Clemson
- Clemson-FSU ranked #2 highest stakes in 2016