|Jaron Blossomgame injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, March 18, 2014 11:30 PM||
Brad Brownell said after Tuesday night's NIT win that PF Jaron BlossomgameJaron Blossomgame
RS Fr. Forward
#5 6-7, 215
View Full Profile's injury on his leg was "painful" and he didn't know his status for the upcoming game.
Blossomgame twisted his left leg after going down hard after a dunk attempt. It was the same leg he broke in high school. However, he was able to walk on it but did not come back into the game.
Blossomgame tweeted after the game about the injury: "Looked a lot worst than it actually was! No worries, getting checked at the doctor tomorrow morning."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"