|Jaron Blossomgame injury update|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, March 18, 2014 11:30 PM-||
Brad Brownell said after Tuesday night's NIT win that PF Jaron BlossomgameJaron Blossomgame
RS Fr. Forward
#5 6-7, 215
View Full Profile's injury on his leg was "painful" and he didn't know his status for the upcoming game.
Blossomgame twisted his left leg after going down hard after a dunk attempt. It was the same leg he broke in high school. However, he was able to walk on it but did not come back into the game.
Blossomgame tweeted after the game about the injury: "Looked a lot worst than it actually was! No worries, getting checked at the doctor tomorrow morning."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Wake coach not happy with Watson playing late
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- Ben Boulware injury update
- Gamecock coach denies resigning, preparing for a fight with Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson player proposes to his girlfriend on field before Clemson-Wake
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Vegas odds for Clemson-South Carolina
- WATCH: Clemson-South Carolina Hype Video
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner
- Daniel Rodriguez signs with pro team