|Jaron Blossomgame injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, March 18, 2014 11:30 PM||
Jaron BlossomgameJaron Blossomgame
RS Fr. Forward
#5 6-7, 215
View Full Profile's injury on his leg was "painful" and he didn't know his status for the upcoming game.
Blossomgame twisted his left leg after going down hard after a dunk attempt. It was the same leg he broke in high school. However, he was able to walk on it but did not come back into the game.
Blossomgame tweeted after the game about the injury: "Looked a lot worst than it actually was! No worries, getting checked at the doctor tomorrow morning."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Former Clemson DB on Sports Illustrated cover
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Athlon ranks Clemson #2 in ACC Atlantic