|Jaron Blossomgame injury update|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, March 18, 2014 11:30 PM-||
Brad Brownell said after Tuesday night's NIT win that PF Jaron BlossomgameJaron Blossomgame
RS Fr. Forward
#5 6-7, 215
View Full Profile's injury on his leg was "painful" and he didn't know his status for the upcoming game.
Blossomgame twisted his left leg after going down hard after a dunk attempt. It was the same leg he broke in high school. However, he was able to walk on it but did not come back into the game.
Blossomgame tweeted after the game about the injury: "Looked a lot worst than it actually was! No worries, getting checked at the doctor tomorrow morning."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- Charges against Tajh Boyd to be dismissed
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Jalen Williams injury update
- Game time announced for Clemson vs. Boston College