|Jaron Blossomgame injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, March 18, 2014 11:30 PM||
Jaron BlossomgameJaron Blossomgame
RS Fr. Forward
#5 6-7, 215
View Full Profile's injury on his leg was "painful" and he didn't know his status for the upcoming game.
Blossomgame twisted his left leg after going down hard after a dunk attempt. It was the same leg he broke in high school. However, he was able to walk on it but did not come back into the game.
Blossomgame tweeted after the game about the injury: "Looked a lot worst than it actually was! No worries, getting checked at the doctor tomorrow morning."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney and staff in a Thursday car accident; also had an exploded tire on plane
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Photo: Spiller wins bet; Gilmore wears Clemson t-shirt
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- Swinney announces permanent team captains
- Fans boo Booker hoping for free chicken sandwiches