|Jacoby Ford's hamstring update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, June 5, 2013 10:14 AM||
With the sight of Ford standing on the sideline for practice Monday, it was one of those ‘here we go again' moments for the oft injured receiver. He wasn't even on the field for the first part of practice before emerging from the training room along with injured Josh Cribbs about halfway through practice.
At the end of practice, as if to send a message to media walking back to the press room, Ford trotted off the field ahead of his teammates with no visible limp.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- WATCH: Jaron Brown makes ridiculous catch against Chargers