|Jacoby Ford's hamstring update|
|Wednesday, June 5, 2013 10:14 AM-||
With the sight of Ford standing on the sideline for practice Monday, it was one of those ‘here we go again' moments for the oft injured receiver. He wasn't even on the field for the first part of practice before emerging from the training room along with injured Josh Cribbs about halfway through practice.
At the end of practice, as if to send a message to media walking back to the press room, Ford trotted off the field ahead of his teammates with no visible limp.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Gametime announced for Clemson-Louisville
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Swinney confirms ACL injury for Clemson WR and other injuries
- College GameDay hints at Louisville vs. Clemson
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- ACC announces game times and TV networks
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Georgia Tech
- Clemson on ESPN's upset alert vs. Georgia Tech