|Jacoby Ford's hamstring update|
|Wednesday, June 5, 2013 10:14 AM-||
With the sight of Ford standing on the sideline for practice Monday, it was one of those ‘here we go again' moments for the oft injured receiver. He wasn't even on the field for the first part of practice before emerging from the training room along with injured Josh Cribbs about halfway through practice.
At the end of practice, as if to send a message to media walking back to the press room, Ford trotted off the field ahead of his teammates with no visible limp.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Deshaun Watson is 218 pounds....and he's faster
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Saban says Watson most dominant since Cam Newton
- Swinney updates Feaster's health
- Watson ranked #1 overall CFB player in 2016
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney wants Dalvin Cook And DeMarcus Walker to take weekend off
- Report: Shaq Lawson could miss half of the season or more
- ESPN announces new commentators for Thursday and Friday College Football; David Pollack re-signs