|Jacoby Ford's hamstring update|
|Wednesday, June 5, 2013 10:14 AM-||
With the sight of Ford standing on the sideline for practice Monday, it was one of those ‘here we go again' moments for the oft injured receiver. He wasn't even on the field for the first part of practice before emerging from the training room along with injured Josh Cribbs about halfway through practice.
At the end of practice, as if to send a message to media walking back to the press room, Ford trotted off the field ahead of his teammates with no visible limp.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Fake radio call of Clemson-NC State
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Alabama