|Jacoby Ford's hamstring update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, June 5, 2013 10:14 AM||
With the sight of Ford standing on the sideline for practice Monday, it was one of those ‘here we go again' moments for the oft injured receiver. He wasn't even on the field for the first part of practice before emerging from the training room along with injured Josh Cribbs about halfway through practice.
At the end of practice, as if to send a message to media walking back to the press room, Ford trotted off the field ahead of his teammates with no visible limp.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Details of Ogundeko's arrest affidavit
- Clemson DE dismissed from football team
- Former Clemson player laid to rest on Cemetery Hill
- Cole Stoudt released by Chargers
- Report: Ogundeko charged with Financial Transaction Fraud
- Latest ESPN Class Recruiting Rankings
- Latest Heisman, National Championship Odds
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- Official TigerNet iPhone App Released
- Clemson ranked in Athlon's Top 25 Preseason Poll