|Jacoby Ford has workout with NFL team|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Sunday, August 31, 2014 2:52 PM||
Jacoby FordJacoby Ford
Wide Receiver (2006 - 2009)
#6 5-9, 175
Royal Palm Beach, FL
View Full Profile had a tryout this week with the Cincinnnati Bengals according to multiple sources. He was cut a week ago by the Jets when they were trimming down their roster size to 53 players.
Ford has a working-relationship with current Bengals offensive coordinator Hue Jackson who used to coach with the Raiders.
The Clemson product has 57 career NFL receptions with 848 yards receiving and three touchdowns. In 2013, he had 13 catches for 99 yards in 14 games last season. He spent most of that season recovering from Lisfranc surgery.
At Clemson, Ford and C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile became the greatest all-purpose duo in NCAA history. Ford was drafted by the Raiders in the 4th round of the 2010 NFL draft (108th overall).
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney announces QB starter for Georgia St
- Swinney on if Watson will play against the Gamecocks
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- Swinney still waiting on MRI for Watson's knee
- ESPN declares 6-day hold for Clemson-SC game
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Spurrier promises to stop trolling Clemson fans...for a couple weeks
- Swinney expects Watson to play again this season
- Chad Morris talks about chances Deshaun Watson plays in short term
- Swinney on quarterback controversy