|Jacoby Ford has workout with NFL team|
|Assoc. Editor - Sunday, August 31, 2014 2:52 PM-||
Former Clemson standout Jacoby FordJacoby Ford
Wide Receiver (2006 - 2009)
#6 5-9, 175
Royal Palm Beach, FL
View Full Profile had a tryout this week with the Cincinnnati Bengals according to multiple sources. He was cut a week ago by the Jets when they were trimming down their roster size to 53 players.
Ford has a working-relationship with current Bengals offensive coordinator Hue Jackson who used to coach with the Raiders.
The Clemson product has 57 career NFL receptions with 848 yards receiving and three touchdowns. In 2013, he had 13 catches for 99 yards in 14 games last season. He spent most of that season recovering from Lisfranc surgery.
At Clemson, Ford and C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile became the greatest all-purpose duo in NCAA history. Ford was drafted by the Raiders in the 4th round of the 2010 NFL draft (108th overall).
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Gametime announced for Clemson-Louisville
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Swinney confirms ACL injury for Clemson WR and other injuries
- College GameDay hints at Louisville vs. Clemson
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- ACC announces game times and TV networks
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Georgia Tech
- Clemson on ESPN's upset alert vs. Georgia Tech