|Jacoby Ford has workout with NFL team|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Sunday, August 31, 2014 2:52 PM||
Jacoby FordJacoby Ford
Wide Receiver (2006 - 2009)
#6 5-9, 175
Royal Palm Beach, FL
View Full Profile had a tryout this week with the Cincinnnati Bengals according to multiple sources. He was cut a week ago by the Jets when they were trimming down their roster size to 53 players.
Ford has a working-relationship with current Bengals offensive coordinator Hue Jackson who used to coach with the Raiders.
The Clemson product has 57 career NFL receptions with 848 yards receiving and three touchdowns. In 2013, he had 13 catches for 99 yards in 14 games last season. He spent most of that season recovering from Lisfranc surgery.
At Clemson, Ford and C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile became the greatest all-purpose duo in NCAA history. Ford was drafted by the Raiders in the 4th round of the 2010 NFL draft (108th overall).
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Tajh Boyd scheduled to workout for a NFL team
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Chandler Catanzaro wins huge NFL honor
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- Former Clemson Two-Sport Star passes away
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Swinney announces permanent team captains