|Jacoby Ford has workout with NFL team|
|Assoc. Editor - Sunday, August 31, 2014 2:52 PM-||
Former Clemson standout Jacoby FordJacoby Ford
Wide Receiver (2006 - 2009)
#6 5-9, 175
Royal Palm Beach, FL
View Full Profile had a tryout this week with the Cincinnnati Bengals according to multiple sources. He was cut a week ago by the Jets when they were trimming down their roster size to 53 players.
Ford has a working-relationship with current Bengals offensive coordinator Hue Jackson who used to coach with the Raiders.
The Clemson product has 57 career NFL receptions with 848 yards receiving and three touchdowns. In 2013, he had 13 catches for 99 yards in 14 games last season. He spent most of that season recovering from Lisfranc surgery.
At Clemson, Ford and C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile became the greatest all-purpose duo in NCAA history. Ford was drafted by the Raiders in the 4th round of the 2010 NFL draft (108th overall).
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson