|Jacoby Ford has workout with NFL team|
|Assoc. Editor - Sunday, August 31, 2014 2:52 PM-||
Former Clemson standout Jacoby FordJacoby Ford
Wide Receiver (2006 - 2009)
#6 5-9, 175
Royal Palm Beach, FL
View Full Profile had a tryout this week with the Cincinnnati Bengals according to multiple sources. He was cut a week ago by the Jets when they were trimming down their roster size to 53 players.
Ford has a working-relationship with current Bengals offensive coordinator Hue Jackson who used to coach with the Raiders.
The Clemson product has 57 career NFL receptions with 848 yards receiving and three touchdowns. In 2013, he had 13 catches for 99 yards in 14 games last season. He spent most of that season recovering from Lisfranc surgery.
At Clemson, Ford and C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile became the greatest all-purpose duo in NCAA history. Ford was drafted by the Raiders in the 4th round of the 2010 NFL draft (108th overall).
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft