|Jacoby Ford injury update|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, August 20, 2013 9:32 AM-||
According to an interview with silverandblackpride.com, former Clemson WR Jacoby FordJacoby Ford
#6 5-9, 175
Royal Palm Beach, FL
View Full Profile feels close to "100% full go" and ready to be back to his old self.
"I think the other day was probably the big test for me," said Ford. " I had two days of rehab back to back and you always wanna put a couple good days back to back of rehab where it doesn't bother you at all. First day it didn't bother me and the other day I was able to do this drill and I was running on the sideline full speed and it never grabbed me at all. I actually opened up so that was a big accomplishment for me to come back. . . [the burst] is definitely back. Before it was kinda hard to accelerate and I was a little bit more timid but now I'm just 100% full go."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- ESPN announces changes to commentator lineup for 2016
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Former Clemson DT signs with Toronto Argonauts