|Jacoby Ford injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, August 20, 2013 9:32 AM||
Jacoby FordJacoby Ford
#6 5-9, 175
Royal Palm Beach, FL
View Full Profile feels close to "100% full go" and ready to be back to his old self.
"I think the other day was probably the big test for me," said Ford. " I had two days of rehab back to back and you always wanna put a couple good days back to back of rehab where it doesn't bother you at all. First day it didn't bother me and the other day I was able to do this drill and I was running on the sideline full speed and it never grabbed me at all. I actually opened up so that was a big accomplishment for me to come back. . . [the burst] is definitely back. Before it was kinda hard to accelerate and I was a little bit more timid but now I'm just 100% full go."
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney speaks to Guillermo, hopes center can rejoin the team
- ESPN ranks Clemson with toughest ACC nonconference schedule
- Booker fires back at former teammate
- WATCH: Williams with one-handed catch at Spring Game
- Former Clemson assistant coach hired by SE Missouri St.
- WATCH: Swinney does cadence count at Lee Brice Concert
- Thank you Letter to Clemson Family from Robert Smith
- WATCH: Clemson Spring Game Highlights
- Former Clemson RB named high school AD
- WATCH: ESPN Sports Science with Vic Beasley