|Jacoby Ford injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, August 20, 2013 9:32 AM||
According to an interview with silverandblackpride.com, former Clemson WR Jacoby FordJacoby Ford
#6 5-9, 175
Royal Palm Beach, FL
View Full Profile feels close to "100% full go" and ready to be back to his old self.
"I think the other day was probably the big test for me," said Ford. " I had two days of rehab back to back and you always wanna put a couple good days back to back of rehab where it doesn't bother you at all. First day it didn't bother me and the other day I was able to do this drill and I was running on the sideline full speed and it never grabbed me at all. I actually opened up so that was a big accomplishment for me to come back. . . [the burst] is definitely back. Before it was kinda hard to accelerate and I was a little bit more timid but now I'm just 100% full go."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Corso can't wear FSU costume due to a previous Clemson-FSU GameDay incident
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"
- Clemson ranked #1 in three categories by The Princeton Review
- William Perry's Super Bowl Ring sells for over 200K
- Report: Former Clemson LB to play for Wisconsin