|Jacoby Ford injury update|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, August 8, 2013 4:46 PM-||
Former Clemson WR Jacoby Ford was unable to finish Raider's practice this Wednesday with another nagging injury on his lower body.
Ford missed all of the 2012 season, and eight games in 2011. The Raider's first pre-season game is on Friday against the Cowboys.
Receiver Jacoby Ford, having an excellent camp when healthy, aggravated a knee ligament strain that has hampered him over the past two weeks.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Former Clemson DT signs with Toronto Argonauts