|Jacoby Ford injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, August 8, 2013 4:46 PM||
Former Clemson WR Jacoby Ford was unable to finish Raider's practice this Wednesday with another nagging injury on his lower body.
Ford missed all of the 2012 season, and eight games in 2011. The Raider's first pre-season game is on Friday against the Cowboys.
Receiver Jacoby Ford, having an excellent camp when healthy, aggravated a knee ligament strain that has hampered him over the past two weeks.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- WATCH: Jaron Brown makes ridiculous catch against Chargers