|Jacoby Ford injury update|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, August 8, 2013 4:46 PM-||
Former Clemson WR Jacoby Ford was unable to finish Raider's practice this Wednesday with another nagging injury on his lower body.
Ford missed all of the 2012 season, and eight games in 2011. The Raider's first pre-season game is on Friday against the Cowboys.
Receiver Jacoby Ford, having an excellent camp when healthy, aggravated a knee ligament strain that has hampered him over the past two weeks.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on the firing of Mark Richt
- WATCH: Gamecock fan flips the bird after Clemson TD
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- ACC announces game time and network for Championship Game
- Spiller takes a jab at the Gamecocks
- WATCH: Clemson-South Carolina Hype Video
- Vegas odds for Clemson-North Carolina
- Photo: SC uniforms for Clemson game
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner
- Daniel Rodriguez signs with pro team