|Jacoby Ford injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, August 8, 2013 4:46 PM||
Former Clemson WR Jacoby Ford was unable to finish Raider's practice this Wednesday with another nagging injury on his lower body.
Ford missed all of the 2012 season, and eight games in 2011. The Raider's first pre-season game is on Friday against the Cowboys.
Receiver Jacoby Ford, having an excellent camp when healthy, aggravated a knee ligament strain that has hampered him over the past two weeks.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student named Miss South Carolina 2015
- Deshaun Watson ranked #1 quarterback in CFB
- Photo: Clemson Groomsman Cake
- Anthony turning heads at Saints' practices
- In-State INF commits to Clemson
- Clemson lands another 2017 commit
- Photo: Clemson 2015 Nike Shoes
- WATCH: Danny Ford's 1982 Orange Bowl Pregame Speech
- Clemson Athletics extends radio partnership and adds 4 frequencies
- Rockets extend qualifying offer to McDaniels