|Jacoby Ford injury update|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, August 8, 2013 4:46 PM-||
Former Clemson WR Jacoby Ford was unable to finish Raider's practice this Wednesday with another nagging injury on his lower body.
Ford missed all of the 2012 season, and eight games in 2011. The Raider's first pre-season game is on Friday against the Cowboys.
Receiver Jacoby Ford, having an excellent camp when healthy, aggravated a knee ligament strain that has hampered him over the past two weeks.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Fake radio call of Clemson-NC State
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Alabama