|Jacoby Ford injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Sunday, August 4, 2013 9:22 AM||
Former Clemson WR Jacoby FordJacoby Ford
#6 5-9, 175
Royal Palm Beach, FL
View Full Profile finally got to practice after a week off and missing four Raider practices from a "tightening up of the hamstring."
"It's like a tendon behind my knee that just kind of tightened up out of nowhere. I didn't even do anything to aggravate it or nothing. They said it was just one of those things that just kind of happens over time, just from having fast-twitch muscles."
"You definitely want to keep it wound up. You don't want it to stiffen up. It's definitely a lot of stretching and not trying to push myself past the limit, where I don't feel comfortable. I definitely want to feel comfortable at all times. That's the biggest thing for me."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Deshaun Watson ranked #1 quarterback in CFB
- In-State INF commits to Clemson
- Anthony turning heads at Saints' practices
- Clemson lands another 2017 commit
- WATCH: Danny Ford's 1982 Orange Bowl Pregame Speech
- Photo: Clemson 2015 Nike Shoes
- Clemson Athletics extends radio partnership and adds 4 frequencies
- Rockets extend qualifying offer to McDaniels
- Howard's Rock ranked #3 CFB Tradition
- WATCH: Time lapse of LJC Demolition Efforts