|Jacoby Ford injury update|
|Assoc. Editor - Sunday, August 4, 2013 9:22 AM-||
Former Clemson WR Jacoby FordJacoby Ford
#6 5-9, 175
Royal Palm Beach, FL
View Full Profile finally got to practice after a week off and missing four Raider practices from a "tightening up of the hamstring."
"It's like a tendon behind my knee that just kind of tightened up out of nowhere. I didn't even do anything to aggravate it or nothing. They said it was just one of those things that just kind of happens over time, just from having fast-twitch muscles."
"You definitely want to keep it wound up. You don't want it to stiffen up. It's definitely a lot of stretching and not trying to push myself past the limit, where I don't feel comfortable. I definitely want to feel comfortable at all times. That's the biggest thing for me."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- Clemson on ESPN's upset alert vs. Georgia Tech
- Charges against Tajh Boyd to be dismissed
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Swinney to McCloud: "You are going to be on Sportscenter for the rest of your life"