|Jacoby Ford injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Sunday, August 4, 2013 9:22 AM||
Former Clemson WR Jacoby FordJacoby Ford
#6 5-9, 175
Royal Palm Beach, FL
View Full Profile finally got to practice after a week off and missing four Raider practices from a "tightening up of the hamstring."
"It's like a tendon behind my knee that just kind of tightened up out of nowhere. I didn't even do anything to aggravate it or nothing. They said it was just one of those things that just kind of happens over time, just from having fast-twitch muscles."
"You definitely want to keep it wound up. You don't want it to stiffen up. It's definitely a lot of stretching and not trying to push myself past the limit, where I don't feel comfortable. I definitely want to feel comfortable at all times. That's the biggest thing for me."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"