|Jacoby Ford injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Sunday, August 4, 2013 9:22 AM||
Former Clemson WR Jacoby FordJacoby Ford
#6 5-9, 175
Royal Palm Beach, FL
View Full Profile finally got to practice after a week off and missing four Raider practices from a "tightening up of the hamstring."
"It's like a tendon behind my knee that just kind of tightened up out of nowhere. I didn't even do anything to aggravate it or nothing. They said it was just one of those things that just kind of happens over time, just from having fast-twitch muscles."
"You definitely want to keep it wound up. You don't want it to stiffen up. It's definitely a lot of stretching and not trying to push myself past the limit, where I don't feel comfortable. I definitely want to feel comfortable at all times. That's the biggest thing for me."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Bear seen on Clemson's Campus
- Swinney releases statement on Palmetto Family Council invite
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- ESPN discusses Watson's Heisman odds
- Vic Beasley could miss start of OTAs
- Updated NCAA Tournament Projection for Clemson
- TBT: William Perry on David Letterman Show
- Updated RPI for Clemson Baseball
- Muse cleared to play for the Gastonia Grizzlies