|Jacoby Ford injury update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, April 18, 2013 8:11 PM||
Q: So are you 100 percent with the foot [Lisfranc injury]?
Ford: Yes sir, 100 percent ready to go. As soon as we start being able to run around the field, I'll definitely be out there participating full go.
Q: How has the transition to health been for you?
Ford: I’ve been over at Laney College with Terrelle (Pryor) and a few guys. I started just tossing the ball around out there, running in regular shoes, then transitioning into cleats.
Q: How antsy are you right now?
Ford: Pretty antsy. I just have to hone back in on everything, just get back out there and get my feet wet, get rolling again.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson announces non-conference football schedule through 2020
- Vandy transfer commits to Clemson
- ESPN's McShay gives draft grades for Beasley, Jarrett
- Official Pairings Announced for Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge
- WATCH: Rehabilitation featuring Watson, Choice, Brooks
- Clemson ranked #3 best ACC Town
- Beasley, Anthony picked by Kiper in latest Mock Draft
- Rod Hall has private workout for 6 NFL teams
- WATCH: Duggar with SportsCenter #1 Play
- Mitchell signs a financial aid agreement