|Jacoby Ford injury update|
|Thursday, April 18, 2013 8:11 PM-||
Q: So are you 100 percent with the foot [Lisfranc injury]?
Ford: Yes sir, 100 percent ready to go. As soon as we start being able to run around the field, I'll definitely be out there participating full go.
Q: How has the transition to health been for you?
Ford: I’ve been over at Laney College with Terrelle (Pryor) and a few guys. I started just tossing the ball around out there, running in regular shoes, then transitioning into cleats.
Q: How antsy are you right now?
Ford: Pretty antsy. I just have to hone back in on everything, just get back out there and get my feet wet, get rolling again.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates the injury status of Gallman, Renfrow
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Wayne Gallman injury update
- Clemson drops in latest AP Poll
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Clemson's locker room celebration after OT win
- ESPN: Clemson's narrow win raises red flags