|Jacoby Ford injury update|
|Thursday, April 18, 2013 8:11 PM-||
Q: So are you 100 percent with the foot [Lisfranc injury]?
Ford: Yes sir, 100 percent ready to go. As soon as we start being able to run around the field, I'll definitely be out there participating full go.
Q: How has the transition to health been for you?
Ford: I’ve been over at Laney College with Terrelle (Pryor) and a few guys. I started just tossing the ball around out there, running in regular shoes, then transitioning into cleats.
Q: How antsy are you right now?
Ford: Pretty antsy. I just have to hone back in on everything, just get back out there and get my feet wet, get rolling again.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Former Clemson DT signs with Toronto Argonauts