|Jacoby Ford injury update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, April 18, 2013 8:11 PM||
Q: So are you 100 percent with the foot [Lisfranc injury]?
Ford: Yes sir, 100 percent ready to go. As soon as we start being able to run around the field, I'll definitely be out there participating full go.
Q: How has the transition to health been for you?
Ford: I’ve been over at Laney College with Terrelle (Pryor) and a few guys. I started just tossing the ball around out there, running in regular shoes, then transitioning into cleats.
Q: How antsy are you right now?
Ford: Pretty antsy. I just have to hone back in on everything, just get back out there and get my feet wet, get rolling again.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson vs SC gametime announced
- Clemson-SC game has an official name
- Deshaun Watson Sunday injury update
- Swinney gives update on Watson on his call-in show
- Vegas Odds for Clemson-SC
- Clemson TE suspended indefinitely
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Comedian Kevin Hart coming to Clemson
- Report: Morris agrees in principle with SMU