|Jacoby Ford injury update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, April 18, 2013 8:11 PM||
Q: So are you 100 percent with the foot [Lisfranc injury]?
Ford: Yes sir, 100 percent ready to go. As soon as we start being able to run around the field, I'll definitely be out there participating full go.
Q: How has the transition to health been for you?
Ford: I’ve been over at Laney College with Terrelle (Pryor) and a few guys. I started just tossing the ball around out there, running in regular shoes, then transitioning into cleats.
Q: How antsy are you right now?
Ford: Pretty antsy. I just have to hone back in on everything, just get back out there and get my feet wet, get rolling again.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"